The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Wondered where the Fuck you were - I rang earlier - oops wrong thread!!! :P

Aw sorry matey....I was livin it up!

On the plus side though when I got back I won an Adam Bomb Live CD on eBay that was a limited release for the 2005 tour! £9.01 inc. postage...aces!!! Hope it turns up.

On the uninteresting side:-

sa(d)t at work today!

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

eat myself

Just Jason is weird. And Geoff is very sexy.

I'll have to agree with you Chad, he is weird. :whistle: And Geoff sure is NOT sexy.

There. Problem solved.

Thanks guys. Wes is the brains behind the operation.

No problem.

I have to agree.

eat myself

I'll have to agree with you Chad, he is weird. :whistle: And Geoff sure is NOT sexy.

There. Problem solved.

No problem.

I have to agree.

There seems to be something fishy going on here <_< Must be Jay's fault. :whistle:

eat myself

There. Problem solved.

No problem.

I have to agree.

There seems to be something sexy going on here <_< Must be Geoff. :whistle:

Backed.

Just finished breakfast...

What did you have?

I had left over Pizza from last night.

I had a nice bowl of hot oatmeal.

It's February...cold? Dunno about that but I just saw a butterfly in the garden...seriously.... this global warming is weird.

It was probably Geoff peeping in your window...

It's February...cold? Dunno about that but I just saw a butterfly in the garden...seriously.... this global warming is weird.

It was probably Geoff peeping in your window...

Truth. Women often tell me my eyes are beautiful, like a butterfly.

FYI, this is one of the worst Mondays ever. Watch out guys, and enjoy your Sundays while you can.

My usage here has been laregely restricted lately, but today, even in my restrictive state, the board is very quiet and I look for new posts but find none. I'm so lonely... even if it is for my benefit. I just ate sausage and onion sandwiches with cheese and tomato sauce. I'm going to eat some of my crunchie cadbury chocolate bar soon when I go out to lunch and try and find a watch fixer for my girl's watch. After that I'll read some more of 'The Lake' by Richard Laymon before I return to the office for the afternoon. Where it's miserable. Like me today.

My usage here has been laregely restricted lately, but today, even in my restrictive state, the board is very quiet and I look for new posts but find none. I'm so lonely... even if it is for my benefit. I just ate sausage and onion sandwiches with cheese and tomato sauce. I'm going to eat some of my crunchie cadbury chocolate bar soon when I go out to lunch and try and find a watch fixer for my girl's watch. After that I'll read some more of 'The Lake' by Richard Laymon before I return to the office for the afternoon. Where it's miserable. Like me today.

Sorry Geoff but I think your Monday is still our Sunday night so I'm watching The Simpsons and Family Guy.

I'm so lonely... even if it is for my benefit. I just ate sausage and onion sandwiches with cheese and tomato sauce.

Maybe if you left the onions off your sandwich you wouldn't be quite so lonely. Don't those things give you breath of death?? :P

Onions do terrorize your breasts... uh, I mean breath, but they do taste nice with sausages and burgers. I try not to eat them at work usually, but yesterday I was feeling rebelious.

I just finished eating. Now I'm watching CSI:Miami reruns waiting for "Heroes" to start.

I'm so bored I'm considering twiddling my thumbs.

How about a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors?

With those thumbs??