The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I think I'm coming down with the flu or something.

I've been shaking all f@#king night and can't seem to stay warm.

It must be going around all over. My wife got back from the Philippines on friday night and she had a sore throat and a little fever. She's been in bed all weekend and I've been nursing her (cooking, making tea, getting her meds) back to health. I also ended up doing the chores (laundry, ironing, vacuming) so I know how Keef feels. I didn't have any beer in the house though and I'm to pooped to go buy some. :crying:

I have plenty of beer and wine and about any other kind of booze, I just don't feel well enough to drink any.

I've been drinking Apple Juice all night. :anon:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I've returned to my previous hobbie of surfing the net .. I tried out a new venture what basically consisted of tryin to find out if water had experation dates anywhere on it ..... puddle after puddle after pond I have come to the realization that this matter needs to be addressed by someone more experienced in h20 technology .

I've returned to my previous hobbie of surfing the net .. I tried out a new venture what basically consisted of tryin to find out if water had experation dates anywhere on it ..... puddle after puddle after pond I have come to the realization that this matter needs to be addressed by someone more experienced in h20 technology .

How about that Bobby Boucheaux from the Waterboy.

Work is over, I should be driving home but I'm here because I am a sad man and I am thinking I'd rather use these quicker resources to catch up on the board rather than try on my turtle-paced PC at home. Plus, the wife's out to dinner tonight so I have time on my side. And a nasty wart. Not sure where it came from. Maybe when I rubbed my ribs on a mushroom for good luck on the weekend.

:P Hey TYG nice to see ya back on the only thread that counts :lol:

I'm addicted to 'Heroes'. I was waiting for a new episode when last week's one ended. I'm greedy... but handsome.

My wife loves that show, not enough action in it for me. I don't watch much network TV except for 2 1/2 Men and Deal Or No Deal.

This is my first post from my new computer.

Congrats. Were you nervous?

He seemed nervous to me.

Yeah, I sensed that too.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Orgy time yet?

This is my first post from my new computer.

Congrats. Were you nervous?

He seemed nervous to me.

Yeah, I sensed that too.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Orgy time yet?

No that will be later, I'll post it on Youtube.com. ;)