The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Just finished my first week at my new job. My head is still spinnin'. The Bud Select sure tastes good though....

You get to drink Bud Select at your job? Where can I get an application? :P

Keyword was finished but I love the job, the Bud Select and your smartass comment Keef! :banana::bananamac::banana:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Keyword was finished but I love the job, the Bud Select and your smartass comment Keef! :banana::bananamac::banana:

Then my work is done here! :P

The surf was shit. I have sore under-arms too because there was a massive current and I spent the whole time paddling back up the beach. The size was okay, but the waves were just shit. Tried the surfboard and the bodyboard... just didn't work either way. I'll let y'all know if I go again tomorrow and how that goes. Swell's still creeping up. Cool? Cool. I got a little burnt too. We were there about 3 hours.

The surf was shit. I have sore under-arms too because there was a massive current and I spent the whole time paddling back up the beach. The size was okay, but the waves were just shit. Tried the surfboard and the bodyboard... just didn't work either way. I'll let y'all know if I go again tomorrow and how that goes. Swell's still creeping up. Cool? Cool. I got a little burnt too. We were there about 3 hours.

Yeah I had a bath earlier too!

Back in hell, whoops I mean the office. Face is burnt, but only my nose, upper cheeks and forehead. I hadn't shaved for about 10 days when I went to the beach on Saturday so that part of my face escaped sunburn... the rest didn't. :(

Back in hell, whoops I mean the office. Face is burnt, but only my nose, upper cheeks and forehead. I hadn't shaved for about 10 days when I went to the beach on Saturday so that part of my face escaped sunburn... the rest didn't. :(

Sunburns suck ass.

I'm have fair skin so I pretty much get a sunburn if I sit too close to a window when it's sunny outside. :P

:lol: I guess I still have dark-ish skin because I've pretty much grown up in the sun, but lately (on closer inspection) it doesn't look as visually pleasing as it used to. My girl's got the best skin ever, though. We came back from Thailand on 9th of November 2006 and she's been to the beach probably twice since then, but she's still completely brown. Me likeys. :D Yum.

The board is always so dead on Monday mornings here... everyone else's Sunday night, I believe. It just adds to the suckability of Mondays even more because I have to turn to work to keep me occupied, and that's just unfair.

Sunburns suck ass.

I'm have fair skin so I pretty much get a sunburn if I sit too close to a window when it's sunny outside. :P

I'm pretty fair myself, and my wife is even lighter. We used to joke that our daughter was going to come out clear... ;)

(by the way, she did not...)

I am so pale that I'm practically transparent. I don't even get a sunburn, I simply explode. I am a walking Eskimo Pie.

Anyone else get sore fingers and wrists typing on the computer? I'm actually starting to worry about it. I feel as though my fingers are weaker and my wrist may be in danger. I'm quite paranoid about getting RSI or arthritis or some crap like that.

What people may not know about me is that I actually wrote/typed 7 "novels"/stories when I finished school and I had a couple of years "off" everything. I think the damage may have been done then, because I don't type properly and I did so much typing then. :(

I'm sat at the computer with my sons shirt and underpants on my knee as he just threw them at me prior to having a wash!!! Revenge will be mine!

I saw an asian lady, about 30-40 years old walking down the sidewalk backwards clapping her hands. At first I thought she was calling a dog. When I realised it wasn't that I thought she was mentally unstable. When I doubted that theory I realised she was doing excercise. Forgive me for being so blunt but I wish she walked backwards into a furnace.

Is he chasing his tale? My puppy loves doing that. And she gets it most the time too. It's so small and curly but she's a quick chomper. When we went to the pet shop she was going that and I pretty much decided then we'd take her.

Is he chasing his tale? My puppy loves doing that. And she gets it most the time too. It's so small and curly but she's a quick chomper. When we went to the pet shop she was going that and I pretty much decided then we'd take her.

No I think he's trying to smell his own ass. <_<

That's not so cute.

:rofl2:

I'm watching the news right now. Suzanne Somers' house in Malibu burned down.

I just saw that on the news, that's horrible.

As for my dog if you'd seen what just came out of his ass I don't think he'll be trying to smell back there anytime soon. :P

Suzanna Somers was a looker for her age in that dodgy show about the step sisters and brothers. The older sister was a marginal looker too, wasn't she? I think the mum was the best of the lot, though.

I just ordered a dozen red roses to be delivered to my girl's work on Valentine's Day. I also have a print-out of the place I'm going to book dinner at on my desk. If I wasn't a male I would make love to myself for being so damn sweet. Oh... wait a minute... isn't that what I did last night anyway?

:rofl2:

I'm watching the news right now. Suzanne Somers' house in Malibu burned down.

I just saw that on the news, that's horrible.

As for my dog if you'd seen what just came out of his ass I don't think he'll be trying to smell back there anytime soon. :P

Judging on my experience with dogs, I wouldn't rule out the option of a return to the ass. Not at all.