The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Just jogged 5.5 miles. That's the equivalent of a less fat person running the marathon.

"Look at those joggers

Going round and round and round"

''Look at those women joggers''

My eyes are going round and round and up and down :crazy:

:yikes:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Second last day of the week. Please let there be some swell over the weekend...

You only on 4 day weeks now mate?

Nah mate, just this week. We're in the final 2 weeks under our current company banner (finally?). So I was sitting here watching everyone around me having these days off, calling them sickies (so they still get full redundancy pay out) and I'm sitting here thinking, wtf, where's mine? I want one too. So as I planned to head up the coast for the weekend anyway I decided to add an extra day on it and make it a long weekend party weekend! :)

Nah mate, just this week. We're in the final 2 weeks under our current company banner (finally?). So I was sitting here watching everyone around me having these days off, calling them sickies (so they still get full redundancy pay out) and I'm sitting here thinking, wtf, where's mine? I want one too. So as I planned to head up the coast for the weekend anyway I decided to add an extra day on it and make it a long weekend party weekend! :)

Enjoy.

:beerbang::tits::git:

Enjoy.

:beerbang::tits::git:

Oh, indeed I will. Nuding it up in just under 4 hours from now! Party on the horizon!!! :)

I'm gearing myself up to try and STAND at physio over the next few weeks.......Panic alert !!!!!

Care to explain?

I'm gearing myself up to try and STAND at physio over the next few weeks.......Panic alert !!!!!

Care to explain?

Ok.....I've had M.S. in varying forms for 17 years now,but back in late 2005,my legs for some reason,dacided to call it "quits" and I've been stuck in a chair ever since.So hopefully this is my time !!!!!!

Care to explain?

Ok.....I've had M.S. in varying forms for 17 years now,but back in late 2005,my legs for some reason,dacided to call it "quits" and I've been stuck in a chair ever since.So hopefully this is my time !!!!!!

I see, sorry to hear that. Good luck, fingers crossed for you. Think this is too important for the 'uninteresting' thread though! :tumbsup:

Care to explain?

I see, sorry to hear that. Good luck, fingers crossed for you. Think this is too important for the 'uninteresting' thread though! :tumbsup:

Good luck mate....let us know how it goes! :headbanger:

that is way fucking interesting! :D

Yay !!!!!!

My thoughts are with ya mate!! You can do it!!`

Yesterday morning we received a Met Office 'Severe Weather Warning' for that afternoon, when the worst it got was a bit cloudy. Maybe come the winter, they'll issue a warning when it is expected to be 'slightly nippy'.