The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I'm going to eat left-over chinese from last night - honey chicken. Yum.

For those keeping score, the Indian plan fell through last night. Their kitchen malfunctioned or something. :(

Was the malfunction caused by the turbin?

Yeah, it might have got caught up in some of the machinery... you know, all that machinery you often see in a kitchen? Personally, I think the place just exploded.

That's to bad it didn't work because I've heard that Indian people, I mean food, taste great. :blink:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to eat left-over chinese from last night - honey chicken. Yum.

For those keeping score, the Indian plan fell through last night. Their kitchen malfunctioned or something. :(

Was the malfunction caused by the turbin?

Yeah, it might have got caught up in some of the machinery... you know, all that machinery you often see in a kitchen? Personally, I think the place just exploded.

That's to bad it didn't work because I've heard that Indian people, I mean food, taste great. :blink:

They, I mean it, does.

This afternoon is pissing me off. I'm completely done with this day. Just let 5:00pm arrive and let's be done with it.

We're going pug puppy hunting tonight. *clears throat* "Hewow widdle puppy wuppies! Who's a cute widdle squishle nozed goblin? Oh... yes you is!"

Just practicing... don't hate.

This afternoon is pissing me off. I'm completely done with this day. Just let 5:00pm arrive and let's be done with it.

We're going pug puppy hunting tonight. *clears throat* "Hewow widdle puppy wuppies! Who's a cute widdle squishle nozed goblin? Oh... yes you is!"

Should we be worried ?? :whistle:

WTF - Give the man a slap please, or some serious Drugs. In fact don't do the latter, it will make him worse!!

I am thinking about making breakfast.

Thinking doesn't make the hunger go away, my friend...

My wife has a client so I get to take my daughter to a makeover party at Club Libby Lu... I can't TELL you how very excited I am.

Are you getting a makeover too Pete? :whistle:

Hair permed, nails done and bikini waxing? :yikes:

My wife has a client so I get to take my daughter to a makeover party at Club Libby Lu... I can't TELL you how very excited I am.

:pics:

I just got a Brazilian wax the other day... NOT!!! <_<

:pics:

I just got a Brazilian wax the other day... NOT!!! <_<

:yikes: No pictures, please!!

i just skipped from page 1 to 298....

is this still the uninteresting thread or was it derailed a couple o hundred pages ago?

Depends on your definition of "uninteresting" :lol:

I dare ya to read all 298 pages!!

Just had my morning coffee. Debating whether I want more while I wait patiently for football to begin.

We bought a pug puppy on the weekend. He's so cute I want to run into a brick wall just so I can imitate him. :) I will try to get some piccies up in the next few days so we can all marvel at how cute he is.

It's freezing here - we even had some snow today. I have decided I hate the fucking cold & maybe Geoff was right about moving to Oz (yes it's that bad).

It's freezing here - we even had some snow today. I have decided I hate the fucking cold & maybe Geoff was right about moving to Oz (yes it's that bad).

About 30 degrees celcius out there today. Yeah... it's tough.