• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I ate Chicken Caesar Salad for dinner with some diet coke with Splenda.

pardon me......but blechhhhhhh. :blink:

I fixed "Goop" for supper. Spaghetti sauce, twirly noodles all smooshed together with a layer of Mozzarella cheese on top......and baked to a golden brown.

I'm stuffed..... :anon:

HEY NOW!!! I didn't make fun of your goop!!!

I fixed "Goop" for supper. Spaghetti sauce, twirly noodles all smooshed together with a layer of Mozzarella cheese on top......and baked to a golden brown.

:lol: Sorry......it was the diet coke with splenda that made me go :yuck:

Wasn't your whole dinner..... :wub:

:lol: Sorry......it was the diet coke with splenda that made me go :yuck:

Wasn't your whole dinner..... :wub:

The diet coke with splendas is awesome :bananamac:

I made myself a small salad (no I did not toss a salad... <_< ) and a quesadilla with peppers, onions, fresh cilantro and hot sauce, and a cup of green tea. I had all of this after exercising.

Sounds unusually healthy for me now that I look back at it... I will try not to let it happen again... :(

I made myself a small salad (no I did not toss a salad... <_< ) and a quesadilla with peppers, onions, fresh cilantro and hot sauce, and a cup of green tea. I had all of this after exercising.

Sounds unusually healthy for me now that I look back at it... I will try not to let it happen again... :(

What's not going to happen again you eating healthy or you tossing a salad? :P

What's not going to happen again you eating healthy or you tossing a salad? :P

That's an interesting question now that I think about it, wouldn't "tossing a salad" and "eating healthy" be mutually exclusive in many peoples' opinions? :blink:

I had frost all over my car this morning. Stood there for 10 frickin' minutes in shorts and a sweatshirt scraping the damn stuff off... :angry::lol: Next time I look out 10 minutes early...

If I were Emperor of the Known Universe, then these would be the Four Food Groups:

Hamburgers/Hot Dogs/Fries

Tacos

Pizza

Beer.

If I were Emperor of the Known Universe, then these would be the Four Food Groups:

Hamburgers/Hot Dogs/Fries

Tacos

Pizza

Beer.

See FF, now you went ahead and made this thread interesting.... :lol:

All the above foods and Drink would of course be calorie free!!!

Whoops, sorry...didn't mean to go and get all interesting up in this piece... I was just hungry at the time... :)

• 2023 Gold Donors

I'm the only one on the board at the moment....<_< Tis kinda lonely round here....:blink:

Is it snowing like crazy out there yet? I saw on the news that you guys are supposed to get killed with snow today.

Yes, but it's already headin' eastward, although down round the Springs is gettin' nailed pretty good...blizzard/white out conditions....so here's another weather warning for some east of the rockies. These last couple of storms were pretty good ones, with lots of wet snow....not so good for shovelin' ;), maybe not for skiin' but the resorts will/should enjoy. :drink: