• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sitting here realizing that I am pretty lonely guy. Sorry, pitty party here.

If you are lucky you can get in the middle of a thread party with MJ and Lisa like I did last night. That was sure fun :lol:

Just sitting here realizing that I am pretty lonely guy. Sorry, pitty party here.

If you are lucky you can get in the middle of a thread party with MJ and Lisa like I did last night. That was sure fun :lol:

Man that must be cool...unfortunately I always end up getting stuck with Geoff :lol:

yeah Jay... c'mon :) The more, the merrier :D

Geez.....and I thought I handled you two women pretty well by myself last night :whistle:

Man that must be cool...unfortunately I always end up getting stuck with Geoff :lol:

All you have to do with Geoff is mention Norks a few times and he's happy. The ladies are a bit tougher to satisfy :banana:

Geez.....and I thought I handled you two women pretty well by myself last night :whistle:

oh, and you did pimp.gif

I didn't say you couldn't be there, too ;)

:bananamac:

All you have to do with Geoff is mention Norks a few times and he's happy. The ladies are a bit tougher to satisfy :banana:

Did someone say norks?

I woke up with my girl at 6:30am this morning to walk the dog. Awesome. What better way to start Monday?

I'm just sitting here try to decide if I wanna go to work or not.

Having made that decision this morning, I would reccomend a big fat "no". It sucks.

I would really have to say a big 'no' too. Don't do it man!!!

Life...well what's it all about? ...dunno...never will! Beer that's good!

I'm pretty sure it's all about norks. Beer's also pretty good though. I will have a few tonight as I watch the State of Origin football match - NSW vs QLD. Looking forward to the mid-week sip.