What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Dean Gayer - 'Rush'

please close this website... find a window and walk out of it...

I'm telling you dude, check it out. It is a little pop-orientated, but it really ain't that bad. Yeah, he may be gay, but he sure can deliver a cool tune.

Dean Gayer - 'Rush'

I'm telling you dude, check it out. It is a little pop-orientated, but it really ain't that bad. Yeah, he may be gay, but he sure can deliver a cool tune.

its Australian Idol pop

o Geoffrey :(

Dean Gayer - 'Rush'

its Australian Idol pop

ok had a think about this... as long as you dont go buy Casey Donavans cd im happy...

dont go soft!

Dean Gayer - 'Rush'

its Australian Idol pop

ok had a think about this... as long as you dont go buy Casey Donavans cd im happy...

dont go soft!

I'm telling you dude, I don't reckon you'd hate it if you gave it a go. There's a song there which sounds so much like Diving For Pearls!!! I loved his voice on the show and he's the first Idol I've ever been interested in... and he rules. xcore.

Dean Gayer - 'Rush'

its Australian Idol pop

dont go soft!

I'm telling you dude, I don't reckon you'd hate it if you gave it a go. There's a song there which sounds so much like Diving For Pearls!!! I loved his voice on the show and he's the first Idol I've ever been interested in... and he rules. xcore.

ill say it again... as long as you dont go buy Casey Donavans cd im happy...

now playing Petra - washes whiter than

Dean Gayer - 'Rush'

its Australian Idol pop

dont go soft!

Too late mate. I picked it up when I bought Guy Sebastian's new album, which came with a copy of Ricki Lee's awesome debut.

On topic, on the way home I will play the 2 albums I have from an excellent band called So They Say.

Dean Gayer - 'Rush'

its Australian Idol pop

dont go soft!

Too late mate. I picked it up when I bought Guy Sebastian's new album, which came with a copy of Ricki Lee's awesome debut.

On topic, on the way home I will play the 2 albums I have from an excellent band called So They Say.

That respect i had for you.....wave good bye to it... buy bye! Bye Geoff respect byeeee

:lol: It was ill-placed respect anyway. :P

BTW, I was joking about those other discs. This gay dude is the only Aussie Idol I've ever been interested in. Do you have Chris Daughtry's (from American Idol) album? There are exceptions to the rule. And Mr Gayer is one of them.

Aviator s/t + unreleased

Scorpions - HUMANITY HOUR I

Star Rats - REBELUTION

Seven Witches - YEAR OF THE WITCH

Coven - BLESSED IS THE BLACK

Suicidal Tendencies - S/T (or should I say the "S.T. S/T," heh heh)