What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Now playing - Loudness, THE RIRTHDAY EVE & DEVIL SOLDIER (CDR compilation)

Some killer tunes on these two albums, but it is sooooo WEIRD hearing songs sung in Japanese... kinda makes me feel left out cuz I can't sing along... but I guess I can always make up some kinda gibberish and pretend I know what they're saying... :blink:

Too bad it's not Chinese, Rosie could translate for you... ;)

Takin' a break from the ass-kicking "Blue Charvel" station at Pandora.com to listen to From The Inside - s/t

Very nice, never heard the whole thing before. :woot:

MJ, who's the singer on this, he's absolutely horrible... ;)

I love that From the Inside cd.

It is, isn't it? Just finished it, quality stuff all the way through.

Moved on to my first listen of Millenium - Jericho

TNT - 'My Religion' ; 'You'll be there' - Tim (2), how can you possibly not like this or 'Perfectly' or 'Live today'??? :P

Vamp Le Stat~ Bloodline

Damn, I am impressed. :banger:

That is pretty good, isn't it? :tumbsup:

Hell yes Pete!! It has been on my list to acquire but always seemed to escape me. Now I have it and it will get lots of spins! I dig the vocals and the songs are great! My kind of music. :headbanger:

Damone~ Out All Night

Wow. This is some eclectic stuff. Very much everywhere on the rock and roll charts.....some really rockin' stuff to some ballads to some pop. Strange but in a GOOD way. I think I will end up diggin' this album. It is my first spin.....

I was spinning Charlie - s/t which I was really quite enjoying but I thought I'd finally give this Judas Priest - 'Turbo' thing a spin. The first track was dodgy, the 2nd was okay and just starting the 3rd now. Not sure this is going to be my thing... okay sounding, though.

I was spinning Charlie - s/t which I was really quite enjoying but I thought I'd finally give this Judas Priest - 'Turbo' thing a spin. The first track was dodgy, the 2nd was okay and just starting the 3rd now. Not sure this is going to be my thing... okay sounding, though.

I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE FINALLY LISTENING TO JUDAS PRIESTS TURBO ALBUM GEOFF I THINK IT IS A GRATE ALBUM AND I THINK YOU WILL LIKE IT IF YOU GIVE IT A CHANSE DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT THE FIRST TRACK TURBO LOVER IS DODGY BECAUSE I THINK IT RULES OK PLEASE REPLY NOW

I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE FINALLY LISTENING TO JUDAS PRIESTS TURBO ALBUM GEOFF I THINK IT IS A GRATE ALBUM AND I THINK YOU WILL LIKE IT IF YOU GIVE IT A CHANSE DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT THE FIRST TRACK TURBO LOVER IS DODGY BECAUSE I THINK IT RULES OK PLEASE REPLY NOW

KEITH DO YOU KNOW THE AUSSIE BAND MIDNIGHT OIL? TO ME THIS JUDAS PRIEST ALBUM SOUNDS A LITTLE LIKE A METAL VERSION OF THEM... NOT REALLY, BUT I'M GETTING THE SAME SORT OF CORNY VIBE. I THOUGHT 'PARENTAL GUIDANCE' WAS HORRID. 'ROCK YOU ALL AROUND THE WORLD' WAS ALSO SUPER-CORNY TOO. YEAH, NOT SURE THIS IS GOING TO GET MANY SPINS MATE. CAN YOU FORGIVE ME PLEASE REPLY NOW!!!

Girl - Bootlegs: The Original Line Up

Girl - Sheer Greed

Girl - Wasted Youth

Girl - Killing Time (Jap)

Diversity ...

Bad English '1st'

Bad English 'Backlash'

Bad English 'Unreleased & Lost Tapes'

Bad English 'The Restless Ones Live (Bootleg)'

Jorge Salan - The Utopian Sea Of Clouds.

Jorge Salan - From Now On.

Oliver Hartmann - Home {Promo}.

Pretty Maids - Wake Up In The Real World.

Whitesnake - In The Shadow Of The Blues.