What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

My ADD must have kicked in this morning, because on the drive here I played a track or two off of a bunch of CDs (Eidolon's THE PARALLEL OTHERWORLD, Lordi's GET HEAVY and Insania's WORLD OF ICE) before finally settling on Edguy's HELLFIRE CLUB

If there are 2 better AOR/Westcoast CD's ever then I havent heard them... Chris, I hope you have the JAP version of the PLANET 3 CD? The bonus track is incredible...

No mate :( i don't have the Japan version ! Unfortunately... Never heard this bonus track...

Cradle Of Filth - Thornography

Def Leppard - Hysteria (Deluxe Edition)

Nexx - Another Dawn

Todd Rundgren - No World Order

Coastland Ride - S/T

Never would've figured you for a Cradle Of Filth kinda guy, Jez!! :blink:

Now playing:

Insania - WORLD OF ICE

Never would've figured you for a Cradle Of Filth kinda guy, Jez!! :blink:

Now playing:

Insania - WORLD OF ICE

Oh yes my good man - Love a lot of their stuff, especially 'Cruelty And The Beast', the superb 'Midian' & 'Damnation And A Day'. Never really considered them as a 'Death Metal' band, as underneath the 'Devilish' Dani Filth growl there is a lot of melodic stuff going on. The new album is a case in point, very melodic in places and a really strong disc. :drink:

Gary Moore 'Wild Frontier'

Oh yes my good man - Love a lot of their stuff, especially 'Cruelty And The Beast', the superb 'Midian' & 'Damnation And A Day'. Never really considered them as a 'Death Metal' band, as underneath the 'Devilish' Dani Filth growl there is a lot of melodic stuff going on. The new album is a case in point, very melodic in places and a really strong disc. :drink:

Cool man, although I've tried to understand the C.O.F. thing and never really got into'em. Those vox are a pretty major stumbling block for me... that dude's voice just sounds like a bee's nest in a blender. :)

I love their videos and imagery though... boobs, blood, vampire fangs, S&M outfits... hell, that's putting the entertainment back in metal, baby!

Anyway, now listening to... Dirty Looks, COOL FROM THE WIRE

Pantera- Power Metal

"Pu**y TIGHT! To-NIGHT!"

Greatest song ever. :)

Last Night

October Project - s/t

Boston - Don't Look Back (a couple of songs)

UFO - The Monkey Puzzle

Jellyfish - Joining a Fan Club ..box set...can't get enough of Jellyfish at the moment.

Toto - Isolation

America - Greatest Hits - just got tickets to see them ... for the better half :angel: !

And the day stretches before me...now what's next?!??

Nuthin' yet cuz my son is still asleep, but I have Hardcore Superstar's S/T cued up and waiting for when he's up and about

SAVATAGE - Dead Winter Dead

I LOVE the band but just never got into this one, & still cant...

Dirty Rig - ROCK DID IT (Kory Clarke is still THE MAN)

Liberty-N-Justice - SOUNDTRACK TO A SOUL - some trax are pretty cool, others are kinda "ehhhh"

Dirty Rig - ROCK DID IT (Kory Clarke is still THE MAN)

Ya think? I dunno, I tried to listen to some of that this morning....but I just couldn't get into it... -_- Something is different....no?

Gowan s/t

Gowan 'Great Dirty World'

Michael Thompson Band 'How Long'

Signal 'Loud & Clear'

Canada 'Sur les Traces'

Control Denied 'The Fragile Art Of Existence'

I could listen to Kory Clarke sing the phone book, so I'm kinda biased. :) But yea, this band is definitely a lot sloppier than Warrior Soul or Space Age Playboys... sounds like they were drunk as skunks during the recording... of course, that's par for the course with Kory. :lol: Not a must-have but a nice raucous listen...

I could listen to Kory Clarke sing the phone book, so I'm kinda biased. :) But yea, this band is definitely a lot sloppier than Warrior Soul or Space Age Playboys... sounds like they were drunk as skunks during the recording... of course, that's par for the course with Kory. :lol: Not a must-have but a nice raucous listen...

Maybe I'll give it another shot later, then........'cuz Freddy said so!!! :bananamac: