What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Fates Warning - NO EXIT

SHELL & THE OCEAN - Turn Blue

SAGA - Trust

NEWMAN - Heaven Knows (this album seriously rock !)

Fates Warning - AWAKEN THE GUARDIAN

Warrant - ULTRAPHOBIC

Loudness - S/T

Flotsam & Jetsam - DOOMSDAY FOR THE DECEIVER and NO PLACE FOR DISGRACE

Fates Warning - NIGHT ON BROCKEN

Manowar - WARRIORS OF THE WORLD

Silverstein - 'Discovering the waterfront' ; finally got my original copy of it, f*ck I love this disc!!! Can't wait to see them on Saturday night!

Also, in this package I got a free copy of From Autumn to Ashes 'The fiction we live'. It's only the disc and the booklet and I assume it was thrown in for free because it was missing the back insert, but hell, I'll take it. I've been interested in these guys for a while. They're heavy, a lot of screaming, but very melodic choruses. I think I will warm to this.

HOOBASTANK: "Every Man for Himself"

What do you think, Mark? Disappointment? I was actually expecting a pretty cool disc, even though I only liked 1 or 2 songs off the first two albums... but this really did little for me - I think it's their worst yet. They sound much worse than before, IMO, and the the crappy single sort of reflects the feel of the entire disc... IMO. :D

HOOBASTANK: "Every Man for Himself"

What do you think, Mark? Disappointment? I was actually expecting a pretty cool disc, even though I only liked 1 or 2 songs off the first two albums... but this really did little for me - I think it's their worst yet. They sound much worse than before, IMO, and the the crappy single sort of reflects the feel of the entire disc... IMO. :D

Actually, I like it. I thought it'd be a little bit better, but I'm still happy with it. Not as good as their last one, but better than their debut. Really, what it boils down to is that this is just more of the same. The band hasn't evolved one iota and I think most fans of their previous releases will be content with this one. I do think the overwhelming "sameness," though, is going to hurt their sales, and nowhere on this new CD is a breakout commercial hit like "The Reason." Still, it's a keeper for me. :tumbsup:

I finished up that From Autumn to Ashes CD - 'The fiction we live' ... actually found it quite enjoyable. The screaming is not plastered all over the CD and there are a couple of balladic numbers with the lead vocalist singing quite pleasantly. A bit of a mixed bag, but overall a cool CD.

Mother's Finest - Meta-Funk'n-Physical

Newman - Sign Of The Modern Times

Jeff Scott Soto - Essential Ballads

INNOCENT: s/t

I keep thinking about getting rid of this one, but then I listen to the song "These are the Words" and change my mind. Great song!!

KISS - Unmasked

Ramones - LOUD, FAST RAMONES: THEIR TOUGHEST HITS (2-CD)