What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

A disc of random MP3s... right now it's a tune by DragonForce... and BubbasMama, if you're reading this, THIS band has a singer who really DOES sound like a "Chipmunk on Crank!"

Hotshot

Blind Date

Gotthard-LService

Shotgun Messiah - SECOND COMING

For the third @#$%'in day running! I can't get this damn thing outta my player! How did I miss out on how great this album was back in the day? Duh!

Shotgun Messiah - SECOND COMING

For the third @#$%'in day running! I can't get this damn thing outta my player! How did I miss out on how great this album was back in the day? Duh!

Harry's a smokin' guitarist ain't he?

Sven Gali - s/t ...again...

Astral Doors - Evil Is Forever

I swear, this is like an unreleased Rainbow album.

That's what I thought too, Pete. Have you heard their "Of the Son and the Father" album?

now spinnin...

Astral Doors - Of the Son and the Father

Astral Doors - Evil Is Forever

I swear, this is like an unreleased Rainbow album.

That's what I thought too, Pete. Have you heard their "Of the Son and the Father" album?

now spinnin...

Astral Doors - Of the Son and the Father

Is that the one before EIF? If so, yeah I have that somewhere... great stuff, everything I've heard from them. But then I loved Rainbow so it works for me... ;)

Wigwamania cranked as loud as my little office speakers will go. Everyone else left at 3:00... :(

Is that the one before EIF? If so, yeah I have that somewhere... great stuff, everything I've heard from them. But then I loved Rainbow so it works for me... ;)

Wigwamania cranked as loud as my little office speakers will go. Everyone else left at 3:00... :(

Yes, it is. They have a new release too, "Astralism." Haven't heard it yet tho. ...and it's 8pm out there -go home!

House of Lords - Demons Down

NIGHT RANGER 'Dawn Patrol'

XINEMA 'Different Ways'

GENESIS 'Invisible Touch'

NOISEWORKS 'Touch'

FOREIGNER 'Inside Information'

KHYMERA 'A New Promise'

Fenix TX~Fenix TX

What do you reckon? Pretty shitty, hey? I liked that song that goes 'I wish I was cool, I wish I was surfin'... but that's about it. A bit too child-like punk for my mature tastes. :D

I've pretty much listened to everything in the world today, creating the soundtrack for my trip to Perth next week... and a half. :) I dare say there is some excellent music in store for me.

Now I'm listening to Le Roux - 'So fired up', one of those nice AOR discs that does absolutely nothing for me. Good stuff, but not my sort of good stuff. :)

Fenix TX~Fenix TX

What do you reckon? Pretty shitty, hey? I liked that song that goes 'I wish I was cool, I wish I was surfin'... but that's about it. A bit too child-like punk for my mature tastes. :D

I've pretty much listened to everything in the world today, creating the soundtrack for my trip to Perth next week... and a half. :) I dare say there is some excellent music in store for me.

Now I'm listening to Le Roux - 'So fired up', one of those nice AOR discs that does absolutely nothing for me. Good stuff, but not my sort of good stuff. :)

I gotta say it did nothing for me. They can't all be winners huh?

Now listening to Dave Menketti's 'Menketti'... I dig this. Nice bluesy rock to calm my angry soul at this early hour of the morning. I just want to sleep... and will soon. :)

doing major paperwork all day, about 12 hours, here's what I listened to and just put away

Lionheart

Franke and the Knockouts

RPM

Van Zant--s/t

Fortune

Signal

The Ladder-85

Diving for Pearls

Bad English

HScarem

Icon--Night Crime

FM--first two