What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Change of heart--Truth

Bruce Turgon

Aviator

Nickleback--ARTM

David Pack-Secret

the lunchtime and mid afternoon playlist

91 SUITE - Times They Change

BAD HABIT - Hear-Say (3 track promo disc) - Cannot wait for this album... :banana:

workout listens

The Mob

Bruce Turgon

Bad Company--Brian Howe comp

ok Geoff, for the last time, where can I hear samples of the 91 Suite!!!!! hahahahaha Thanks!!!

Neil Diamond--12 songs

ok Geoff, for the last time, where can I hear samples of the 91 Suite!!!!!  hahahahaha      Thanks!!!

Hey Swriter, I believe their very own website is the place to go for samples. www.91suite.com I think... or something like that, but they have 'em. Melodicrock.com probably has some now too. :)

Listened to Philip Bardowell at lunch - awesome stuff. 'Dreaming with my eyes wide open' is a marvel.

Story Of The Year ~ "Until The Day I Die"

Very nice choice - song and band... do you like these guys? Do you have their new album? I still haven't decided if I prefer the debut or the newie... both are awesome.

ok Geoff, for the last time, where can I hear samples of the 91 Suite!!!!!  hahahahaha       Thanks!!!

Hey Swriter, I believe their very own website is the place to go for samples. www.91suite.com I think... or something like that, but they have 'em. Melodicrock.com probably has some now too. :)

Listened to Philip Bardowell at lunch - awesome stuff. 'Dreaming with my eyes wide open' is a marvel.

Hey Swriter, Unfortunately the soundbytes on their website are only 20 seconds long. Given the record label concerned I don't think any further soundbytes will be available - being why Melodicrock.com don't have any. Given your tastes I'd say just buy it, is this years finest release so far IMO.

Playing:

RADIOACTIVE - Taken

Was just delivered by the postman and is playing right now:

Radioactive - Taken

ROCK BOULEVARD - S/T

I can't say I'm excited by this. "Mama" is great though....

Bruce Turgon - Outside Looking In

... again ! Just PHANTASTIC !!

RADIOACTIVE - Taken

This is very very good. I always loved the other 2 discs but felt that the first was a bit lightweight & the 2nd a touch heavy, so this fits inbetween perfectly. Still lovin' the James Christian/Robin Beck duet the best...