What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

SAINTS & SINNERS ~ LIVE IN DALLAS!!!!!!! :dance: WoooooHoooooo!!! :dance:

:o I didn't know "Kiss The Bastards" was written by Jon Bon Jovi and Rachel Bolen for Saints & Sinners!! Wow.....learn something new every day!!! :D

It's a VICTORY night here.....put all my Victory's on an MP3 disc for backup!! :headbanger:

Right now it's INSTINCT.........."Starman" :dance: Freakin' love this song!!!

Today I am mostly listening to:

Dio-Evil or Divine

Deep Purple- Stormbringer & Come Taste the Band

Pink Floyd-Echoes

:headbanger:

Emergency :: Boys Will Be Boys

For some reason I keep playing this.Even if certain no-nothings didn't "rate it"..

That certain person is now terrorising people on other sites, with his review of the Darren Smith CD on Melodicrock.com and his comments are plastered all over Rockreport.be where he claims the new Heartland album is "pure metal". :loser:

That certain person is now terrorising people on other sites, with his review of the Darren Smith CD on Melodicrock.com and his comments are plastered all over Rockreport.be where he claims the new Heartland album is "pure metal".  :loser:

Oh Tim BTW, Freaky told me to send you this message as he is banned from the site because Dan does not love him anymore (not to be confused with BANEED)...

"Dear TIM (2) , you think you know more about music than me , but I have been listening to AOR and hardrock for 6,000 years . You cannot know more about pure metal as I was born in the Bronze Age (bronze = not a pure metal) !! Sorry mate , but your tastes is nu-breed crap !!! We all know what kind of person you are !!"

As I am ALWAYS on topic, I am listening to King's X - Gretchen Goes To Nebraska right now...

That certain person is now terrorising people on other sites, with his review of the Darren Smith CD on Melodicrock.com and his comments are plastered all over Rockreport.be where he claims the new Heartland album is "pure metal".   :loser:

Oh Tim BTW, Freaky told me to send you this message as he is banned from the site because Dan does not love him anymore (not to be confused with BANEED)...

"Dear TIM (2) , you think you know more about music than me , but I have been listening to AOR and hardrock for 6,000 years . You cannot know more about pure metal as I was born in the Bronze Age (bronze = not a pure metal) !! Sorry mate , but your tastes is nu-breed crap !!! We all know what kind of person you are !!"

As I am ALWAYS on topic, I am listening to King's X - Gretchen Goes To Nebraska right now...

Come on man, you're so transparent. That clearly isn't from Freaky as there are nowhere near enough exclamation marks and no reference whatsoever to LEGS DIAMOND, you phoney Freddy. :lol:

Oh yeah the topic, am still listening to JOSHUA. :lol:

Come on man, you're so transparent.  That clearly isn't from Freaky as there are nowhere near enough exclamation marks and no reference whatsoever to LEGS DIAMOND, you phoney Freddy.  :lol:

Oh yeah the topic, am still listening to JOSHUA.  :lol:

<_< Curses, foiled again... :lol:

Switched over to Malice - License To Kill :headbanger:

PINK CREAM 69 ~ S/T ..........ummmm......ok........almost turned it off after the first song....second song is better....

K......nope......nuh huh.......ack.

PINK CREAM 69 ~ ELECTRIFIED......."Stranger In Time"........ahhhhhh....that's more like it!!! :lol: