What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

currently spinning Iron Maiden - the final frontier, preparing for their show on Thursday :D

Let us know what you think of the show, I`ve got tickets to see them later in the year. :tumbsup:

Beyond Fear - S/T

Black Sabbath - THE BEST OF (Tony Martin era comp)

L.A. Guns - S/T

Tesla - MECHANICAL RESONANCE

Anthrax - SPREADING THE DISEASE

Atlanta Rhythm Section - Truth in a structured Form

geoff, i gave a try on every avenue disc you mentioned earlier, and I must say, the melody inside is just thrilling, an exciting disc. btw, you also should try the click five - TCV, a nice powerpop band and also a good album

Haha... nice to see someone taking notes. ;) Yep, it's a great disc, produced by Mitch Allan from SR-71, and I think he brought a lot of SR-71's punch to the band. It is light years ahead of their average debut.

I have both Click Five albums... great band. In fact I should be on the look out for something new from them soon hopefully?

Spinning:

Silverstein - 'Shipwreck in the sand' ; actually took note of the story for the first time since owning this concept album... actually makes the CD a whole lot better. Still not their best, but a good album if you take it all in.

Anberlin - 'Dark is the way, light is the place' ; easily their best disc since 'NTFP.'

currently spinning Iron Maiden - the final frontier, preparing for their show on Thursday :D

Let us know what you think of the show, I`ve got tickets to see them later in the year. :tumbsup:

will do buddy, this is my first time seeing them and their first time visiting Indonesia,

and after listening to them for about 20 years, it should be an exciting experience :D

now spinning : Vega - Kiss of Life

geoff, i gave a try on every avenue disc you mentioned earlier, and I must say, the melody inside is just thrilling, an exciting disc. btw, you also should try the click five - TCV, a nice powerpop band and also a good album

Haha... nice to see someone taking notes. ;) Yep, it's a great disc, produced by Mitch Allan from SR-71, and I think he brought a lot of SR-71's punch to the band. It is light years ahead of their average debut.

I have both Click Five albums... great band. In fact I should be on the look out for something new from them soon hopefully?

Spinning:

Silverstein - 'Shipwreck in the sand' ; actually took note of the story for the first time since owning this concept album... actually makes the CD a whole lot better. Still not their best, but a good album if you take it all in.

Anberlin - 'Dark is the way, light is the place' ; easily their best disc since 'NTFP.'

SR-71 is a nice band as well, but i only have one album "Now you see inside", don't know if their newer releases are any good ?

and about Click Five, I guess TCV is their latest release right ? if there's anything new from them, should be this late year, or probably next year

never heard of silverstein and anberlin before, okay i will try that as well :)

Spinning:

SR-71 is a nice band as well, but i only have one album "Now you see inside", don't know if their newer releases are any good ?

and about Click Five, I guess TCV is their latest release right ? if there's anything new from them, should be this late year, or probably next year

Yeah mate, you need all SR-71 albums - 'Tomorrow' and 'Here we go again' are magnificent.

I don't think you'll like Silverstein much but Anberlin are excellent too. Start with 'Never Take Friendship personal,' 'Blueprints for the black market' and 'Dark is the way, light is the place.'

Spinning:

Yeah mate, you need all SR-71 albums - 'Tomorrow' and 'Here we go again' are magnificent.

You can usually find the SR-71 - "Tomorrow" CD pretty cheap... But good luck finding "Here We Go Again at all.