What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Spinning this Hotspur thing Glen's having babies about. ;) It's okay, but I'm more looking forward to hearing Cavo next.

Spinning this Hotspur thing Glen's having babies about. ;) It's okay, but I'm more looking forward to hearing Cavo next.

Not having babies about it....didnt even start a thread cos I knew not many on here would go for the pop/rock style.

Fact is there's not a filler on it, and some of those choruses are just genius....to these ears in any case.

What did you think of 'Atlantic' and '$$$'??

Cheers

Not having babies about it....didnt even start a thread cos I knew not many on here would go for the pop/rock style.

Fact is there's not a filler on it, and some of those choruses are just genius....to these ears in any case.

What did you think of 'Atlantic' and '$$$'??

Cheers

Didn't really catch song names on the first spin and nothing said "LISTEN TO ME HARDER THAN THE REST OF THESE SONGS, MOTHERF*CKER!" But then again, nothing too bad on it either. I'll give it a few more spins. Doubt it'll crack my top 20 or so, but it's nice stuff.

Bill Cantos - Who are you

Human Temple - 'Insomnia' ; I swear every woman who ever heard this would have turned it off after the first song. Some lyrics along the lines of "you're just a woman so I'll make it easy for you to understand" lol. Either way, very good CD. Great bargain bin purchase.

Idle Cure - 'Tough love' ; 3 songs in this already rocks a lot harder than 'Eclipse'. Good stuff so far, and not even any stupid christian lyrics yet!

Idle Cure - 'Tough love' ; 3 songs in this already rocks a lot harder than 'Eclipse'. Good stuff so far, and not even any stupid christian lyrics yet!

Yes, nice disc, this one !

OT:

The Ravyns - s/t

Shawn Phillips - Second Contribution

:drink: Bernd.

And it's back to 1970,back to the day when "dropping out" of everything was "groovy baby".The halcyon days when "free love" was err,free,but knowing my luck,I'd have to pay for it.Still,picture the scene,sitting cross-legged,wearing your fave "Peace Man" t-shirt with your "Ban-the-bomb" waistcoast on,strumming your cheap acoustic guitar,surrounded by the spliff-smoking,high-school drop-outs,claiming the sky was awash with "heaviness" and the spliff fumes would cleanse the "man".

Oh for a magic mushroom !!!!!!!!! :blink: