What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

James Christian - "Meet the Man"

Whitesnake - "Slip of the Tongue" (am going to see them in concert tonight)

TIM (2)

:headbanger:

King's X - Gretchen Goes To Nebraska

Me too. Love Summerland...getting ready for the acoustic show Monday!!!

Awesome, a friend of mine just saw them a week or so ago. Of course, I still haven't seen them ever... another one on my list of things to do...

This morning a little less progressive with WASP - The Last Command... :banger:

King's X - Gretchen Goes To Nebraska

Me too. Love Summerland...getting ready for the acoustic show Monday!!!

Awesome, a friend of mine just saw them a week or so ago. Of course, I still haven't seen them ever... another one on my list of things to do...

This morning a little less progressive with WASP - The Last Command... :banger:

You being the guitar guru,...???!!! If you do get the chance to see them you will poop your pants, I am amazed at all the sound that comes from those 3 guys...Ty is a wiz and the harmonies...goosbumps. My buddy is a KX freak so we have seen them every time they have come to Seattle. The last time was them opening for DIO *featuring Ronnie James Dio (thats how it was billed :D )

speaking of guitar geeks, listening to: MOJO BROS.

(featuring Al Pitrelli and Joe Franco) Any one else ever hear of this, if someone will support me I will post this as a new disc. It is cool.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I have been a Band Maid fan since their early days (2015) as I really don't mind foreign vocals as long as the music is great, but I always kinda avoided Babymetal as I saw a video of them once and really wasn't impressed with the kiddy vocals, so never gave them another chance. Fast forward to now and on the back of the collab with Electric Callboy I have decided to give them a go. I thought they had a huge discography as they have like 25 albums, but on closer inspection it is only four studio albums and 21 live albums. As I am not a fan of live albums anyway, I decided to buy the four studio albums as they are all quite cheap. Have to say there music is a mixed bag, but overall really enjoying a lot of it. Not sure if I just picked the wrong song to start with, or if it is just that I have adapted more due to getting into a lot of weird and wonderful foreign bands over the last few years, but I am glad I finally gave them a proper go. Have to say, if this song was sung in English I think they would have a lot of fans on here  
    • Babymetal - Metal resistance Babymetal - The other one
    • Enjoyed their last cd "Human Nature" remind me of a mellower Black Stone Cherry, similar to Little Caesar.
    • BlackRain - Hot Rock Time Machine Lee Aaron - Bodyrock
    • Now theres a blast from the past  I'm lucky enough to possess 
    • Another i'm still awaiting the arrival of...same day release/delivery my arse Amazon  Still this is sounding like their best release thus far...they are gaining and getting better...although I did enjoy the last few albums also...but the sound/production from this one is excellent.
    • Still awaiting mine to arrive...should've been on Weds  or according to my order that was the case anyway  
    • Yeah, there is a definite push on the re-releasing of their stuff this last wee while by them for some reason.
    • Interesting interview here with Bach...the last two questions/answers in particular in reference to Skid Row/Reunion etc... https://www.loudersound.com/features/people-vs-sebastian-bach-and-seb-bach-vs-the-world?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_content=classic-rock&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2covrZvC9xSCBo0aqMdrb-qU1nfty_0b2EgkjXEJqky4jjjmEmNgnexj4_aem_AfoqfDFTPTSA8jlGrk7iVQzRORYpdsVqIjxpoIw9cPMFfOzUewS_2NC855to5qWjvm9Df9MxCY4AIaJk3EeZH0xk
    • Really dig this. Better than the debut and that says something IMO. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.