What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

TNT-Knights Of The New Thunder

That's my fav TNT by far, I know everyone likes Tell No Tales and Intuition, but I've always loved KOTNT. More ass kicking is to be had IMO.

Backed..it's my fave too...The riff in "Last Summers Evil" is incredible..

Ronnie really shines on this release..

Not to diminish the rest of their catalog (which I love), but this was the last "metal" TNT release IMO. I remember being a bit disappointed back in the day that they never really went back to this style. That being said, there were still some AWESOME tunes on later albums.

How sad is it that that's one of the few TNT albums I've never heard?

now spinning:

Dokken-LSA

Rockarma-Bring It

That's my fav TNT by far, I know everyone likes Tell No Tales and Intuition, but I've always loved KOTNT. More ass kicking is to be had IMO.

Not to diminish the rest of their catalog (which I love), but this was the last "metal" TNT release IMO. I remember being a bit disappointed back in the day that they never really went back to this style. That being said, there were still some AWESOME tunes on later albums.

now spinning:

Dokken-LSA

Rockarma-Bring It

:yikes: dude you NEED to hear this one...

now spinning:

Dokken-LSA

Rockarma-Bring It

Hook a brother up. :drink:

now spinning:

Dokken-LSA

Rockarma-Bring It

I will when I get home...it will be this evening...I'll PM ya..

now spinning:

Dokken-LSA

Rockarma-Bring It

I will when I get home...it will be this evening...I'll PM ya..

You the man. :headbanger:

The Dangerous Summer - 'If You Could Only Keep Me Alive'

Allister - 'Before the Blackout'

Army of Freshmen - 'Beg, Borrow, Steal'

Blue Oyster Cult - Imaginos

Blue Oyster Cult - Cultosaurus Erectus

Elevener - When Kaleidoscopes Collide

The Godz - Greatest Hits Live

TNT-Knights of the New Thunder

This is my first spin and what can I say but wow, just wow. :headbanger:

You mean wow, how can such an amazing band release such a horrible CD? My thoughts exactly. Man I hate that disc.

You mean wow, how can such an amazing band release such a horrible CD? My thoughts exactly. Man I hate that disc.

I actually like good music which is why I like this cd and I like Metal too which you do not. Pussy. :lol:

I actually like good music which is why I like this cd and I like Metal too which you do not. Pussy. :lol:

I call bullshit, cousin! That is an ametuer sounding peice of codswallop, imo. 'Break the ice' is the only decent track on that attrocity. Metal? The most metal think about that disc is what the CD's made from looks a little like a metallic colour under certain lights. Awful stuff. :)

Good music??? Allow me to refresh your memory, cousin:

"A scream in darkness, a hopeless fight

Eyes that burn in the night

Blood is drippin' from a knife

The ripper's struck, could be your wife

The beast is striking like a dog

The dog is dying in the morning fog

Wornout resting in his hide

Sleepin' light - with eyes open wide

Chorus:

Eddie likes torture and pain

But Eddie's crying in the rain

Eddie's got a twisted brain

And neighbours say that he's insane

Then Eddie - strikes again

The dog is wakin' up each night

Revengeful, lonesome with no fright

Eddie's blade, is Eddie's toy

Satan come and get your boy!

(chorus)"

I call bullshit, cousin! That is an ametuer sounding peice of codswallop, imo. 'Break the ice' is the only decent track on that attrocity. Metal? The most metal think about that disc is what the CD's made from looks a little like a metallic colour under certain lights. Awful stuff. :)

What about "Seven Seas", "Last Summers Evil" and "Ready to Leave"?

Pete back me up on this. Pete? Where did he go?

I wonder if he went to Taco Bell without me again? :unsure:

Mate, if you're in training to be a viking those songs will do you just fine, but they don't cut it for me. 'Ready to leave' was the 2nd best song on it if I recall correctly, but that was the 2nd best of a horrid bunch, imo. I don't use the term dated, but the album sounds like it was recorded before time.

If we had Taco bell in Australia I would be there too instead of listening to this. ;)

Please understand, this is all from me who is a HUGELY biased TNT fan... but if it quacks like a duck it's a duck and this is a huge peice of shit, imo, regardless of the fact it's from a mighty band. But then again, so was 'New Territory'. Sort of...

Mate, if you're in training to be a viking those songs will do you just fine, but they don't cut it for me. 'Ready to leave' was the 2nd best song on it if I recall correctly, but that was the 2nd best of a horrid bunch, imo. I don't use the term dated, but the album sounds like it was recorded before time.

If we had Taco bell in Australia I would be there too instead of listening to this. ;)

Please understand, this is all from me who is a HUGELY biased TNT fan... but if it quacks like a duck it's a duck and this is a huge peice of shit, imo, regardless of the fact it's from a mighty band. But then again, so was 'New Territory'. Sort of...

I couldn't even bring myself to listen to New Territory.

I have most of the TNT catalog and love all the albums I have, yes even Firefly, but I prefer what Tony did in Westworld and Starbreaker.

I couldn't even bring myself to listen to New Territory.

I have most of the TNT catalog and love all the albums I have, yes even Firefly, but I prefer what Tony did in Westworld and Starbreaker.

'Firefly' is one of my favourite TNT albums - excellent disc. I will never own 'New Territory' but I have the rest... including the awful 'KOTNT'. Westworld's first 2 discs were on par with TNT (though not as good as 'Tell No tales', 'Firefly'', 'Transistor' and their 3rd last dic) and Westworld's 3rd and the Starbreaker are on par with TNT's midde-range discs, imo. :)