What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

LITA FORD ~ "Dancin' On The Edge"

Jag Panzer - MECHANIZED WARFARE

Dokken - TOOTH AND NAIL

Badlands - S/T ("Winter's Call" = :banger::bowdown: )

Hawkwind - Live Chronicles.....sorry...I just cannot stop playing this at the moment, other stuff I fit between plays but this has been in constant rotation for the last week or two.

Your hippy'ness knows no bounds mate!!!Get out the Afghan coat and beads :whistle:

Caamora - She

Alliance - S/T

Work Of Art - Artwork

Mylon & Broken Heart - Crank it up

Hades - RESISTING SUCCESS

Black Sabbath - HEAVEN & HELL :bowdown:

Brad Love - Colours

JOURNEY - Revelations

This is fucking awesome.

Backed 100%

I know youve still rated BF and M/V above this, but for me Journey is so far ahead of the competition it's ridiculous. Just masterful AOR from beginning to end.

M/V is good, but in general the lyrical content is just too throw away to make it a contender.

Cheers

The only track that bugs me is that re-make of "Faith in the Heartland", which kinda seems pointless (though it does sound better).

However, it is perfectly placed on the album.

For once I love the flow of this album. The song running order seems well thought out.

Dont get me wrong BF and Work Of Art are excellent albums. Its just that ive been blown away by Revelation.....and that doesnt happen very often.

I actually almost agree with you guys about 'Revelation', however, with one big exception. That shitty ballad thrown in at track 2!!! Surely you have to admit that after the excellent opener, 'Never walk away' that second song, 'Like A Sunshower' completely and utterly kills the momentum. Don't get me wrong, I love what happens afterwards but that is possibly the worst decision in an album's running order I have ever seen. To put a ballad as the 2nd track - bad decision... to put a weak ballad there - even worse decision. For once, I actually like the other ballads on the disc but that one is weak as piss.

Anyway, I'll discuss in another thread. Spinning:

Journey - 'Revelation'

Disturbed - 'Indestrucable'

Overland - 'Break away'

Alibi - 'Voice of reason'

Scandie Rock night in the office!!

Skagarack - Slice Of Heaven

Treat - Dreamhunter

Da Vinci - Back In Business

Fate - A Matter Of Attitude

Masquerade - S/T

Atrocity - WERK 80 II

Oh my... :rofl2: This album has gotta be a joke. It sounds like Mike Myers' old "SNL" character "Dieter" singing a bunch of '80s songs.

Hilarious... and not exactly in a good way.

Atrocity - WERK 80 II

Oh my... :rofl2: This album has gotta be a joke. It sounds like Mike Myers' old "SNL" character "Dieter" singing a bunch of '80s songs.

I'm pretty sure they take themselves seriously, & they even sell a fair few records. Theyre day-job is Death Metal, but this is their second album of 80's covers, & it's absolutely fucking horrible IMO....

Next:

JOURNEY - Revelation

Atrocity - WERK 80 II

I'm pretty sure they take themselves seriously, & they even sell a fair few records. Theyre day-job is Death Metal, but this is their second album of 80's covers, & it's absolutely fucking horrible IMO....

Yea, I remember their death metal stuff from the early 90s, like HALLUCINATIONS, but obviously they've gotten even more artsy and weird since then.

On the other hand, God help me, I find myself diggin the cover of "People Are People" on this disc. :bananamac:

Anyway, now playin'...

Dantesco - PAGANO