What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

London Drive - Awake

Honeymoon Suite - S/T

Honeymoon Suite - The Big Prize

Whitesnake - Good To Be Bad

Cheap Trick - Heaven Tonight

Run Kid Run - Love at the core

Seven Wiser - Stronger ; this album just kicks ass.

Don't Look Down - 'Five'

Asia - 'Phoenix' ; Wow, 3 tracks in and I'm pretty seriously considering turning this off. First track sounded like Harlan Cage, 2nd sounded just plain dreadful and this third one is being very painful. Sorry Jez, don't think I'm going to like this one. Well down on quality compared to their earlier ones. Very cheesy and dare I say more dated-sounding that the dated albums???

Asia - 'Phoenix' ; Wow, 3 tracks in and I'm pretty seriously considering turning this off. First track sounded like Harlan Cage, 2nd sounded just plain dreadful and this third one is being very painful. Sorry Jez, don't think I'm going to like this one. Well down on quality compared to their earlier ones. Very cheesy and dare I say more dated-sounding that the dated albums???

It's gone... that third song was murder on the stereo. I might try the rest of the album later but that was going to ruin my Friday night if I kept that going. Now playing:

Jasmine Cain - 'The Inside' ; first song, but anyone know these guys? A female fronted hard rock band... this sounds pretty damn good. Very nice, in fact.

Don't Look Down - 'Five'

No worries mate, I didn't think it would be your thing. It did take 4 or 5 spins to really sink in and now I love it bar a couple of average tracks, but it won't be to everyones taste that is for sure.

Treat - Scratch And Bite..+ 2

Danny Joe Brown & The Danny Joe Brown Band - S/T

Molly Hatchet - Southern Rock Masters

Don Dokken - Up From The Ashes

H.E.A.T. - s/t