What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Gotthard - Lipservice

Toronto - Head On

New England - Explorer Suite (a mighty mighty album)

Got DAMN....there must have been some great shit in the water in New Jersey!! I'm jammin' to an awesome Indie called Kidd Skruff ~ "Angel's With Dirty Faces"!!!

It has elements of Shotgun Messiah...Bon Jovi....American Angel....and other known Jerseyite bands!!  This kick's some serious ass!!!!! Even the production is far superior to most Indies released back then.........

Pete (Blue Charvel)....you ever hear of these dudes? They were from Manalapan??!!

Never heard of 'em, sounds good though :tumbsup: , I'll have to look that one up. Manalapan...hmm...I've even been there...

BTW Shotgun Messiah's from one o' those Scandi countries aren't they?

Yeah, I listed Shotgun because they sounded like Kidd......not because they were from Jersey like the others. My wording was a bit tricky.....LOL

Yeah, let me know what you find on them or in and around Manalapan.

Magnum - Days of Wonder

Great live album, recorded in Birmingham in 1976, before their debut album was even out. Strange to hear Bob Catley introduce the new song, that they had never played it live before, named "kingdom of madness". According to Tony Clarkin, they've learned it just the night before the show.

I have been playing the Harlow S/T cd today-it totally rocks!!

Teresa Straley has a great voice and Tommy Thayer plays his socks off!!

If you like heavier Heart this is a definate winner.

Gotthard - Lipservice

Toronto - Head On

New England - Explorer Suite (a mighty mighty album)

Toronto?

New England??

Ahahaha Hey Jez ... I get the feeling that you're getting in the mood for those CDR's I sent.

I was hoping to check in this thread and see that Marla "Joy to the World"...aka...'Trixie'....was listening to some H.I.M. and heaping praise upon them........but......nope...no sign of that!! :lol:

Now Playing:

Icon and the Black Roses ~ "S/T"....which is something in a very similar vein as H.I.M.

I was hoping to check in this thread and see that Marla "Joy to the World"...aka...'Trixie'....was listening to some H.I.M. and heaping praise upon them........but......nope...no sign of that!! :lol:

Now Playing:

Icon and the Black Roses ~ "S/T"....which is something in a very similar vein as H.I.M.

haha.......spank me now??? :P

I DID order that DVD you showed me though.

Any points there??? :dance:

:lol: lmao.......'Trixie'....

Now Playing:

haha.......spank me now??? :P

I DID order that DVD you showed me though.

Any points there??? :dance:

:lol: lmao.......'Trixie'....

Yes...you definitely get points for ordering their DVD!!! You won't be disappointed at all!!.......Trixie......

Now Playing:

Icon and the Black Roses.....