Van Halen - Fair Warning

Toronto - Girls Night Out

Holly Woods & Toronto - Assault And Flattery

Reckless - S/T

Leverage - Blind Fire

Leverage - Tides

Hello Jez

Is the Reckless reissue now available ? :guitbannana:

If so where did you get it from as I`ve enquired about it and was told some time next week it will be available! :unsure:

Yo - matey: Yep it is out. Got mine from Simon at Destiny Records. I had heard it had been put back a month, so was surprised when it appeared thru the letterbox yesterday. Good job they have done with it as well. :drink:

Quietdrive - 'Whan all that's left is you'

Paul Sabu - 'Kidd Glove' (pathetic)

Only Child - debut (F*ck me this guy is shit. 'Always' is brilliant but the rest is complete and utter trash)

Only Child - debut (F*ck me this guy is shit. 'Always' is brilliant but the rest is complete and utter trash)

You don't like the Only Child????? Awesome disc. That's the daily disagreement out of the way!! :whistle:

You don't like the Only Child????? Awesome disc. That's the daily disagreement out of the way!! :whistle:

I used to think it was okay, but then I actually listen to the other songs and I think, 'Really... what is here aside from 'Always'?' I skipped every other song after the first chorus hit. I really don't think there is a second even halfway decent song on the album. The only good Paul Sabu ever really did was with Silent Rage.

Wardog - A SOUND BEATING

Hades - $AVIOR$ELF

Resistance - PATENTS OF CONTROL

I used to think it was okay, but then I actually listen to the other songs and I think, 'Really... what is here aside from 'Always'?' I skipped every other song after the first chorus hit. I really don't think there is a second even halfway decent song on the album. The only good Paul Sabu ever really did was with Silent Rage.

Besides 'Always', I Thought Killer tracks like 'I Believe In You', 'Save A Place In Your Hear', 'Shot Heard Around The World', 'Just Ask' and 'I Wanna Touch' would have been right up your street. The Alexa disc he did was pretty damned good as well imo - which was basically the Only Child line up plus Ms Alexa on Vox and maybe a slightly lighter sound. The Silent Rage were pretty good as well, but for me not on par with these 2.

Besides 'Always', I Thought Killer tracks like 'I Believe In You', 'Save A Place In Your Hear', 'Shot Heard Around The World', 'Just Ask' and 'I Wanna Touch' would have been right up your street. The Alexa disc he did was pretty damned good as well imo - which was basically the Only Child line up plus Ms Alexa on Vox and maybe a slightly lighter sound. The Silent Rage were pretty good as well, but for me not on par with these 2.

I used to like 'Save a place in your heart' but the chorus is dead to me these days, and 'Shot heard around the world' was another one I used to think was okay but it just sounds defeated when I hear it now. The other songs just do nothing at all for me. I just think there are countless fillers and the album is amazingly over-hyped, and at the end of the day it's really not much better than the universally panned 'II'. I'd call Only Child below average at best. As a whole.

I forgot about Alexa... that's a pretty decent disc. I love 'You don't remember when' or whatever it's called.

For me, 'Don't touch me there' completely blows away ANYTHING else he's ever touched.

Leverage - Blind Fire

Michael Bolton - S/T

Michael Bolton - Everybody's Crazy

UFO - The Wild, The Willing & The Innocent

Exodus - TEMPO OF THE DAMNED

EXODUS - The Atrocity Exhibition (Part A)

Apparently Part B is due out this year, cannot wait. :banger: