What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Let's see, listened to the following at work today:

Moxy - Self Destruction/The Best of...

TLC - Original Sin

Black Rain - S/T

Snakeryder - Sweet FA (promo cd)

Tesla - 3 Man Acoustical Jam (bootleg)

Got Iced Earth - Horror Show in the car..... :banger:

I actually owned most of these demos for years but there are still some songs from this session they havent released.

I reckon there is prolly a whole album worth of stuff still out there!

I have all the Pretty Boy Floyd studio albums and i just checked to see how many demo's i've got that aren't on any official release so far.

Captain, you'll be pleased to hear there are 22 (all at least as good as the stuff on Vault 1 and 2). And that doesn't include any Doll songs from before they changed their name. There's a few of them that will probably see the light of day at some point. :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

Anyway, i'm listening to China's debut album followed by the new Joe Lynn Turner CD. Both are kickin' ass! :D

I gotta say the most criminally unreleased song is "We cant bring back yesterday" which is far superior to "Summer luv" the song it morphed into!

I met Steve Summers last year after the PBF gig in London & I said that I had been a fan since Leather boyz was first released & the guy was so appreciative of fan support that he thanked me & hugged me as well!

I dont think he actually has anything to do with the demo releases,I think they are all down to Kristy!

Butch Walker - Left Of Self-Centered. A classic album for the new millenium. I love this CD so much! I can't wait till he puts out his live CD and DVD (and then the new studio album.) And of course, the new tour!

How's it sounding there, Dave??? :D Having a great birthday??? Hope so!! ;)

Here.......I've got Kik Tracee, Kick Axe, and Kinki Stunt lined up

Hmmm.......think I've got a 'thang' for kinki kickin' today??? :lol::P

Yes finally! And so far they sound great on the new player! Now I just have to wait for the steak dinner and my triple chocolate cake.

Plus I got a whole new set of Lord of the Rings Books!

Cruise....Switzerland DOES rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banger:

Listened to one of my alltime favorite bands this morning on the way in to the office.............Dokken "Back for the Attack" with 'Sleepless Nights' being my favorite track on that album!!!!!

Cruise....Switzerland DOES rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :banger:

Listened to one of my alltime favorite bands this morning on the way in to the office.............Dokken "Back for the Attack" with 'Sleepless Nights' being my favorite track on that album!!!!!

:banger: Rock on JLP! :banger: My favorite track offa BFTA is "Night By Night".......

Cruise....Switzerland DOES rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :banger:

:banger: Rock on JLP! :banger: My favorite track offa BFTA is "Night By Night".......

:lol: Chiming in with "Heaven Sent" here from BFTA!!!

:D

Since I just got it in the mail.........plans for tonight have CHANGED!!!! :lol:

KILLER DWARFS!!!! - Method To The Madness

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOO Loving this!!!

Dang.......what I've been missing!!! :P

Since I just got it in the mail.........plans for tonight have CHANGED!!!! :lol:

KILLER DWARFS!!!! - Method To The Madness

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOO Loving this!!!

Dang.......what I've been missing!!! :P

A really good band MJ! Try Stand Tall that is my favorite. Its a great one also.

Cruise....Switzerland DOES rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banger:

I've finally stopped listening to bands from Switzerland. :wacko:

JLP, you've put me in the mood for some Dokken.

Under Lock and Key and then Back For The Attack.

I'm strapping on my air guitar as we speak!!! :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

:lol: Hey Captain........."Who's Your Daddy"????? *WHIP CRACK* :lol: I LOVE Jester!!!

Doin' " RUDE - Touch It", right now!!! OMG!!!!

This is gooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

OK.....edit.........NO, this is NOT good, this is GREAT!!!

"Light The Candle" had me in TEARS earlier!! :crying::crying::crying: