What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

House of Lords - 'World upside down' ; damn, this just gets better with every listen! Every tack is great except for one filler - 'My generation'. I paid special attention to Tim (2)'s fave today - 'Million miles'... can't believe I didn't pick it up in the first few listens. Awesome track, right up my alley. LOVE this disc!!!

:agree: Very good disk.

Spinnin' some Treat~ Weapons of Choice

House of Lords - 'World upside down' ; damn, this just gets better with every listen! Every tack is great except for one filler - 'My generation'. I paid special attention to Tim (2)'s fave today - 'Million miles'... can't believe I didn't pick it up in the first few listens. Awesome track, right up my alley. LOVE this disc!!!

I just heard this one yesterday and your right it's great and it goes without saying that it's light years ahead of the "Power and the Myth".

listening to : Sweedish Erotica- Too Daze Gone

Checking the discs that got ripped out of the car stereo for scratches:

Poison - Greatest Hits

Firehouse - s/t

Tattoo Rodeo - Rode Hard Put Away Wet

Pearl Jam - S/T

Giant - Time To Burn

Crown Of Thorns - Lost Cathedral

Touch - S/T

Aldo Nova - Twitch

Geoff, pleased to hear it. Seems to be Andrew McNeice's fave tune also, judging by his review (which is - as usual - spot on with a 96% rating). "My Generation" aside, the 2nd half of the album is truly the best group of AOR tunes I've ever had the pleasure of hearing...

Now Playing:

TED POLEY - Collateral Damage

This album is such a grower, everytime I listen to it I love it more...

Listening to Slave to the System now - sounds pretty cool. I was just listening to Antheneam and some Urgent as I went to get pizza. Listened to Ted Poley's 'Collateral damage' on the way home this afternoon. Jeez it's going to be a shitfight for the top 5 this year!!

40 Ft. Ringo - Inside Your Head EP

Ooooh.......love the song "Jerkoff"!!! :bananamac:

Listening to here............children...........fussing...............arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Gonna pick one up and knock the other one down with 'em. :angry: raaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr.

Keen Hue (Thanks MJ!!!) - some cool tracks here. 'Tell no tales' especially, so far. And BTW, the artwork is hands down the best ever.

Keen Hue (Thanks MJ!!!) - some cool tracks here. 'Tell no tales' especially, so far. And BTW, the artwork is hands down the best ever.

:lol: Thought you'd like that inner cover.... ;) I made the mistake of leaving the case open here....and Bubba was like :o whoa.......

I'm soooooooo gonna have trouble with this boy...... :blink:

In the car on the way here this morning:

Barren Cross - ATOMIC ARENA

(Voice of Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons): "Best... Christian metal album... EVER."

Asia - Arena (ltd. edition)

Blind Guardian - SOMEWHERE FAR BEYOND

Onward - EVERMOVING

W.A.S.P. - Unholy Terror (since Heaven&Hell and I were just talking about it!)