Song of the Day

66 mustang

McAuley Schenker Group - Save Yourself

(Amazing guitar, amazing voice; bliss!)

Agreed, especailly on the guitar :guitbannana:

McAuley Schenker Group - Save Yourself

(Amazing guitar, amazing voice; bliss!)

Agreed, especailly on the guitar :guitbannana:

Top man. McAuley is an acquired taste, but I think he is fantastic. Incredible album imo.

America - Hangover (Listen to those lyrics, wonderful!) :beerbang:

'Choose you' - Stan Walker ; any Aussie reading this will understand the volume of that statement, but sue me. I admit it, for some reason I really like this song.

• My Little Pony

'Choose you' - Stan Walker ; any Aussie reading this will understand the volume of that statement, but sue me. I admit it, for some reason I really like this song.

You're no longer allowed to make fun of anything I listen to. Ever. You understand why, right?

You're no longer allowed to make fun of anything I listen to. Ever. You understand why, right?

No, not at all. How do you know this song, you creepy foreigner? Did you youtube it?

Either way, yeah it's a pop tune, but a freakin' delicious and ridiculously catchy chorus, if you ask me. The stuff you listen to is just plain ghastly. ;)

• My Little Pony

No, not at all. How do you know this song, you creepy foreigner? Did you youtube it?

Either way, yeah it's a pop tune, but a freakin' delicious and ridiculously catchy chorus, if you ask me. The stuff you listen to is just plain ghastly. ;)

I can just imagine you cruisin' with the windows down screamin', "I will choose to love you, even though I wanna stay mad, even though I wanna get angry. Though it may be easier to walk away, I will choose to stay and love you!"

You muppet.

I can just imagine you cruisin' with the windows down screamin', "I will choose to love you, even though I wanna stay mad, even though I wanna get angry. Though it may be easier to walk away, I will choose to stay and love you!"

You muppet.

Is that seriously part of the song? :lol: I haven't heard it much - just in my wife's car when we're out and about. All I know is it's damn catchy... the 'I choose you' bit anyway.

Fight me.

• My Little Pony

You muppet.

Is that seriously part of the song? :lol: I haven't heard it much - just in my wife's car when we're out and about. All I know is it's damn catchy... the 'I choose you' bit anyway.

Fight me.

If there weren't an ocean between us, Geoff. If there weren't an ocean...

You muppet.

Fight me.

I'm a good swimmer. Want to meet halfway?

• My Little Pony

You muppet.

Fight me.

I'm a good swimmer. Want to meet halfway?

Yeah, I could do that. How does Thursday sound? It's s'pose to be raining too hard for me to work, so I won't have anything else to do.