Song of the Day

66 mustang

I now have 'Promise the moon' by Dangerous Toys in my head. I have the line 'Why do they lie...' spinning around in my head as I think of the weather forecasters who forecast a perfect dry and sunny week. I will slice them all with my razors.

Heaven - Shotgun Alli

Hey! I know that song.... :unsure:

Talk To Me - Farcry

Hey I don't know that song. When's the album come out?

Really soon I hope... but not with the version of that song I'm listening to! :unsure:

Dio-Sunset Superman

When I saw Dio on the Magica tour he played that song and I about fell over. :bowdow:

Great Song...was it good live?

Excellent live. :banger:

They also did the whole Magica album live but also included 7 or 8 other tunes from the Dio catalog.

The other time I saw him with Maiden & Motorhead he did "Dream Evil" and that was cool to hear.

I might be alone but the Dream Evil cd continues to get better for me as the years go by. :headbanger:

Dio-Sunset Superman

When I saw Dio on the Magica tour he played that song and I about fell over. :bowdow:

Great Song...was it good live?

Excellent live. :banger:

They also did the whole Magica album live but also included 7 or 8 other tunes from the Dio catalog.

The other time I saw him with Maiden & Motorhead he did "Dream Evil" and that was cool to hear.

I might be alone but the Dream Evil cd continues to get better for me as the years go by. :headbanger:

Yeah Dream Evil is Great...Really everything Dio has done is great..except for Angry Machines...but it's

been a while since I heard that..