Song of the Day

66 mustang

22 hours ago, Darkstone said:

A very prolific and talented band that never quite captured the brilliance of their debut and follow up IMO.

I like all their albums individually and this not even in my top three of favorite albums, but my favorite song.

• 2023 Gold Donors

(Songs) of the day. 

I love this album despite the atrocious production. Why on Earth would you get Robert Mason to front your band and then completely drown out his vocals? It's a shame. That being said, I reckon this sort of style is what we can expect from "Super Stroke". We'll see.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Ted or Paul? In this case and in general, I have to go with Paul by a smidge. I've grown to love "Dawn" over the years, but having had Paul Laine's solo albums, I have to say it was slightly disappointing at the time. "Four the hard way" was a blind purchase. I had no idea what direction they were pursuing. Needless to say, I was thrilled when I got home and listened to it. It's been onwards and upwards ever since. I think the time has come for a new Danger Danger album.

On 12/8/2017 at 11:22 PM, CureTheSane said:

Beewwwbs, Blood and Booze

I guess I should relisten to this album. I haven't been a fan of them since their Only Inhuman album.