Song of the Day

66 mustang

• 2023 Gold Donors

It was great to see Vinnie Vincent play lead guitar on the debut "Slaughter" album. I've also posted a great live version. 

Things to note : The ease with which Mark Slaughter hits those high notes, Dana Strum's amazing stage presence and Vinnie Vincent's lack of stage presence. 

• 2023 Gold Donors

Different,  but the same. I love how Dokken throws in a little twist on the intro to certain songs in live performances. I'm not sure which is my favorite version, to be honest.

Spread Eagle's ''Shotgun Kiss'' together with the instrumental intro, fantastic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSyRlOEqnn8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9bGZq726LU

Edit: Is there an additional menu for fonts etc so I can post a direct youtube link like there was before???

10 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Masterpiece of an album IMO. Sadly, the beginning of the end. Very profound and full of all the emotion I love about Queensryche. 

Probably my favorite lp from them  and also my 2nd favorite track from them (after en force). What real prog metal is all about! 

On 11/19/2017 at 10:26 AM, Mr.AOR said:

I was going through my albums today and came across this album. Forgot I had it lol. 

• 2023 Gold Donors

"How shall I live in peace with the one. Outshining me and then have me devoured?". I love Jorn's solo stuff and I also love the fact that he does so much "hired gun" work as well. 

1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

"How shall I live in peace with the one. Outshining me and then have me devoured?". I love Jorn's solo stuff and I also love the fact that he does so much "hired gun" work as well. 

I prefer this song. My favorite off the album

• 2023 Gold Donors

A bit of "Sturm und Drang". I was just checking out the meaning of their name and it's very interesting. I'll have to go through their albums again with more of an "artistic" approach as the title of this song suggests.  Great track.

4 hours ago, Darkstone said:

A bit of "Sturm und Drang". I was just checking out the meaning of their name and it's very interesting. I'll have to go through their albums again with more of an "artistic" approach as the title of this song suggests.  Great track.

I always liked this song