Song of the Day

66 mustang

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/24/2017 at 5:18 AM, Stefan said:

A very underrated band.

Great song! I adore this band. They have some amazing lyrics

• 2023 Gold Donors

I think the "Devoid" album with Carsten Schulz was released yesterday. I 'll have to track it down. To me Carsten is a very hit and miss artist, sort of a poor mans Michael Bormann . He is good value though. Always loved his work with Evidence One.

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Mr.AOR said:

Yep, the Rubber albums are Total Shite!!!

Right you are. Although compared to the debut, the second one's not bad. He's still got a pretty good strike rate. 

• 2023 Gold Donors

Well, Halloween is approaching.  It's not as big down here as it is in the U.S., but it's certainly more popular than when I was younger. We actually have trick or treat here now. Not as full on as the Americans, but it is a thing. This one came up in the rotation today and it reminded how Heavy Metal (or Heavy Rock, as Jorn says) is perfectly suited for horror., maybe certain Classical music as well. Not a particularly ground breaking observation, but i've had a few drinks and i'm rambling.

• 2023 Gold Donors

I don't think there's an all female Hard Rock band that has even come close to the first two albums from these guys (gals). As i've said before with other artists, I could've thrown a dart at either album and come up with a song of the day, but i always thought this one was special.  

• 2023 Gold Donors

Without doubt, my favourite Black Sabbath era was the Tony Martin era. Ozzy and Ronnie are absolute legends of course and i love them both, but it's just something about those Tony Martin albums that i love, particularly TYR. This one isn't from that album, but it's a great track. 

5 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Without doubt, my favourite Black Sabbath era was the Tony Martin era. Ozzy and Ronnie are absolute legends of course and i love them both, but it's just something about those Tony Martin albums that i love, particularly TYR. This one isn't from that album, but it's a great track. 

This is my 2nd favorite BS song, after Danger Zone.

I agree on the T.Martin era, although my favorite BS singer was Ray Gillen. 

2 hours ago, Gotthardline said:

My favourite on that album

Got it n repeat again lol