Song of the Day

66 mustang

in your opinion of course ;)

My fav song about money, by a looooooooong way is........

AC/DC - What Do You Do For Money, Honey

[probably one of their most arse kickin songs ever]

Okay, so name a good song about money (aside from 'Girl money' and 'Did it for the money'). It's a valid challenge. If someone can prove me wrong I'll admit I'm wrong... but I know I'm not.

BTW, I've noted the AC/DC and Stage Dolls songs but my challenge remains. Where is a song about money that is actually good (aside from 'Girl money' and 'Did it for the money')?

Pink Floyd - Money!

ha ha that is SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Geoff -

just off the top of my head I like :

WET - Put your Money [i think its one of the best songs on the disc.....kicks arse]

Dynazty - Mr Money

ABBA - Money, Money, Money [seriously I do!!]

Yeah, the WET song is solid. A pretty good one, actually. And the Dynazty is solid. Still, neither would be high in their lists of best tunes. But yeah, decent tunes.

This one's not the worst either... one of the better money tunes;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEXdW4Zrnwg

Which reminds me this one is tacky, but cool;

ha ha that is SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey don't be dissin' the mighty Floyd :yikes:

sorry mate, I hate that song.....and I hate every cover version of it too, including DRN :(

Simply Red and Pink Floyd are both terrible.

Anyway, as per my last post, there's probably some pretty decent money tunes along the way, but for the most part it is a bad subject matter for a song, imo, and 9/10 times brings out the worst in a band. Just like Jesus. Sing about Jesus or money and you're immediately putting your song on the back foot.

Money is definitely not Pink Floyd's best song but they are one of my favourite artists. They certainly aren't shit. Gilmour is an incredible guitarist.

Simply Red on the other hand are shit

Money is definitely not Pink Floyd's best song but they are one of my favourite artists. They certainly aren't shit. Gilmour is an incredible guitarist.

If it makes either of you feel any better, I think they're as bad as each other. ;)

Okay, so name a good song about money (aside from 'Girl money' and 'Did it for the money'). It's a valid challenge. If someone can prove me wrong I'll admit I'm wrong... but I know I'm not.

BTW, I've noted the AC/DC and Stage Dolls songs but my challenge remains. Where is a song about money that is actually good (aside from 'Girl money' and 'Did it for the money')?

Generally I agree with your postulate, but I love obsession's track and I find decent song Anvil's "Where Does All The Money Go" (but I won't make any list with it in).

Probably, my favorite one is Skyclad's Penny Dreadful, but I won't think you'll like it.

Pink Floyd are not shit....that song is.

Generally I agree with your postulate, but I love obsession's track and I find decent song Anvil's "Where Does All The Money Go" (but I won't make any list with it in).

Probably, my favorite one is Skyclad's Penny Dreadful, but I won't think you'll like it.

Fucking hell mate. Fuck!!! Why the fuck did you do that to my ears???

Quote this till the end of time, but that is the worst song I have ever heard on this forum, ever. Fucking hell!!!! That is dreadful, mate. FUCK!!!!

Nothing on that album is overlooked by me. Everything since (aside from 'Yesterday's News' and 'Sweet Love Child,') then yes, they have all been overlooked, on purpose.

No ball tearers today, but I guess today's song of the day would be;

I always find myself revisiting these guy's albums. Particularly this song. I love the line "i look for Heaven in the Hell i've been through".

By an incredibly high margin, this is definitely the best album CITA, Guild of Ages and Relapsed ever released... by a long way.

Two today;

I always find myself revisiting these guy's albums. Particularly this song. I love the line "i look for Heaven in the Hell i've been through".

https://youtu.be/-29hkRJL50A

By an incredibly high margin, this is definitely the best album CITA, Guild of Ages and Relapsed ever released... by a long way.

Two today;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S5yF6evTkQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u8k_UZpOgo

I know why i dont own any Tokyo Blade now.

2 v average songs imo.