Song of the Day

66 mustang

Wig Wam - OMG (I Wish I Had A Gun)

[one of only 2 songs I will be downloading from the new album - that will keep it cheap!]

• My Little Pony

Wig Wam - OMG (I Wish I Had A Gun)

[one of only 2 songs I will be downloading from the new album - that will keep it cheap!]

What's the other track?

ROMEOS DAUGHTER - Alive

Crazy Lixx - Downtown

[been singing this one since yesterday - who'd have thought eh??! Really clicked now....perfect verses, and obviously there is a hook in that chorus lol!!]

Pretty Maids - Savage Heart

Great song from their best album

Backed on that.

ROMEOS DAUGHTER - Cannot Be The One

Yeah, it's a very good album. I think I prefer 'Red, Hot & Heavy', but this would be my 2nd favourite of theirs.

Yeah, it's a very good album. I think I prefer 'Red, Hot & Heavy', but this would be my 2nd favourite of theirs.

Lol, RH&H would probably be my least favourite. Spooked & Pandemonium would prob be nos 2 & 3

Lol, RH&H would probably be my least favourite. Spooked & Pandemonium would prob be nos 2 & 3

Wow, I don't think it gets much better than the title track and 'A Place in the Night', 2 of my top 3 or 4 Pretty Maids songs.

Wow, I don't think it gets much better than the title track and 'A Place in the Night', 2 of my top 3 or 4 Pretty Maids songs.

Oh dear...the actual song RH&H is the biggest filler I ever heard, and just sounds embarrassing live now....God knows why they still close their set with it, when they have so many better songs now??! Do you realise that when we saw them at FF, they played that song over ones like 'Dont Settle For Less' or 'Partners In Crime'.....the mind boggles. Typical European mind set though...they still think that people like droning metal over melodic bliss. Just ask Jorn :whistle:

Sweet!