Song of the Day

66 mustang

Backstreet Killer - Dark Star {The greatest NWOBHM song ever IMO}

Good Day - Jewel

Sweet About Me - Gabriella Cilmi

I know it`s non rock but a great song.

Always thought it was Amy Winehouse.

After All These Years - Journey (Magnificent ballad!!)

I see you couldn't resist getting the European version as well as the U.S. one eh....you completist fool you! :lol:

So did I....When it first came out, I was in the CD shop and they were playing it in the store and I went up to the counter and asked if this Amy Winehouse song was available on cds :anon:

I like it too.

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17091

So did I....When it first came out, I was in the CD shop and they were playing it in the store and I went up to the counter and asked if :beerbang:this Amy Winehouse song was available on cds :anon:

I like it too.

:beerbang:

I see you couldn't resist getting the European version as well as the U.S. one eh....you completist fool you! :lol:

..Aww shucks!!! Completist me? Where. ;)

You picking up the Jap release of Rockarma... I smell bonus track... ;)

Never heard of them - what are they like ;)

Never heard of them - what are they like ;)

They're like awesome... but less so... ;)

So did I....When it first came out, I was in the CD shop and they were playing it in the store and I went up to the counter and asked if this Amy Winehouse song was available on cds :anon:

I like it too.

You must be kidding me, Dave. I expect you to immediately retract any comment you made in the 'Apologise' thread... or any other negative comments relating to any questionable bands I've mentioned, for that fact. To each their own, but these two artists, are probably the two I hate most on radio at the moment. The songs sound 40,000 years old and are so devoid of any sense of melody that I want to die for hearing them. As you were. Sinner.

'Without you' - Marcello/Vestry

I like it too.

You must be kidding me, Dave. I expect you to immediately retract any comment you made in the 'Apologise' thread... or any other negative comments relating to any questionable bands I've mentioned, for that fact. To each their own, but these two artists, are probably the two I hate most on radio at the moment. The songs sound 40,000 years old and are so devoid of any sense of melody that I want to die for hearing them. As you were. Sinner.

What I was meaning, is that I thought it was Amy Winehouse when it actually was not, so I need to clarify one thing and that is I am not a Amy Winehouse fan :tsk:

No retraction coming forth about liking this song though, but radio is flogging it at the moment and and it is starting to wear a bit thin.

So a sinner, I am not :lol:

I like it too.

What I was meaning, is that I thought it was Amy Winehouse when it actually was not, so I need to clarify one thing and that is I am not a Amy Winehouse fan :tsk:

No retraction coming forth about liking this song though, but radio is flogging it at the moment and and it is starting to wear a bit thin.

So a sinner, I am not :lol:

So bottom line, Dave is Amy Winehouse's biggest fan and loves all of her music, as well as that of anyone who sounds like her. Duly noted Dave, thanks for sharing! ;)

:gone: