Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

Good Evening Jason, Eric, Keef, Chad, Rick, Pete, Nick, The Green Lantern, and all of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles besides Raphael.

Millions of Peaches, Peaches for Me.

It's Lump.

In a cruel twist of fate it appears that you forgot me, your cousin, Wes. :( I am pretty much as beaten and defeated as I've ever felt now.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Evening Jason, Eric, Keef, Chad, Rick, Pete, Nick, The Green Lantern, and all of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles besides Raphael.

It's Lump.

In a cruel twist of fate it appears that you forgot me, your cousin, Wes. :( I am pretty much as beaten and defeated as I've ever felt now.

Are you not one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Donatello, Raphael, Michaelangelo, Leonardo, and Geoff.

It's Lump.

I personally think that Wes and Geoff's honeymoon is over. Anyone else have any thoughts?

It's Lump.

I personally think that Wes and Geoff's honeymoon is over. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Relationships are difficult, but I think if they put in their very best effort it could work out.

It's Lump.

So true. I can't believe I didn't pick that up.

It's Lump.

Relationships are difficult, but I think if they put in their very best effort it could work out.

I just don't get why I have to wash the dishes every night. I mean, is it that hard to pick up a sponge and some washing detergent every now and then?

It's Lump.

So what you guys are saying is Geoff was not a TMNT. <_<

Seriously Geoff I'm sorry you got left out.

I thought I had included everyone or maybe I thought you were to busy thinking of Rick's shower scene to notice. :P

It will never happen again cousin.

It's Lump.

So what you guys are saying is Geoff was not a TMNT. <_<

Seriously Geoff I'm sorry you got left out.

I thought I had included everyone or maybe I thought you were to busy thinking of Rick's shower scene to notice. :P

It will never happen again cousin.

That's it guys. Never go to bed angry.

I never got to bed angry, but I often go to bed hungry... for sex. Who can love me enough to cure this?

Good Morning JustJason, Wes, Pete, Geoff, Chad, Nick, and whoever else is still reading this insanity daily.

Look, another snowball. I tell you, this place is slipping.

Tomacco

Good afternoon Eric Brittingham, Jason, Keith, Wes, Nick, Pete, Chad and all the wax inside the ear,

The fork has spikes like a pitchfork whilst the spoon is rounded like a tablespoon.

Trisha

Good Morning... well... everybody.

No hurry, we'll take the big horse.

Yoink

I am repulsed by what has become of this thread.

I'm not really, but imagine I came in one day and seriously said that.

Good afternoon Eric Brittingham, Jasonley, Keefley, Wesley, Geoffley, Peteley, Chadley and all the ley lines between here and Glastonbury

My dog has no nose

How does he smell?

Awful!

Mwahmwahmwaaahhhhhhhh!

Chumbawoo

I would know that it wasn't you but someone else that logged in under your name.

You don't have a brother named David do you? :lol:

I would know that it wasn't you but someone else that logged in under your name.

You don't have a brother named David do you? :lol:

My 2 brothers' names are Michael and David. Seriously. Works out well for me if I ever crash my car, hey?