Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a really long penis.

:bsflag: :P

That's not the only thing that I have that's long. ;)

I have 3 legs.
I have a really long penis.

I feel so dirty in here :blink:

btw....

epenis.gif

When I said that I had something else that was long I was talking about my big toe on my right foot.

I mean gosh the dirty mindedness that goes on around here is unbelievable. <_<

Speaking of pretty good new tv show. Has anyne watched Men In Trees yet? I thought I'd hate, but it's pretty damn funny.

I saw the premiere a couple of weeks ago but haven't caught it since. It reminded me a lot of "Northern Exposure" (which I loved), with Anne Heche's character in the place of the young doctor from "N.E.". What the hell night "Men In Trees" on? When my wife and I saw the first episode it was a "sneak preview" on a Sunday night (I think) but we didn't keep track of what it's "regular" night would be from then on.

When I said that I had something else that was long I was talking about my big toe on my right foot.

I mean gosh the dirty mindedness that goes on around here is unbelievable. <_<

Hey.... that was entrapment... you're the one that put a ----> ;) <---- on it :P

You got me there Lisa, I guess I'm busted. Maybe it's me that has the dirty perverted mind. :anon:

Speaking of pretty good new tv show. Has anyne watched Men In Trees yet? I thought I'd hate, but it's pretty damn funny.

I saw the premiere a couple of weeks ago but haven't caught it since. It reminded me a lot of "Northern Exposure" (which I loved), with Anne Heche's character in the place of the young doctor from "N.E.". What the hell night "Men In Trees" on? When my wife and I saw the first episode it was a "sneak preview" on a Sunday night (I think) but we didn't keep track of what it's "regular" night would be from then on.

I am not sure what night it is on. I DVR everything.

Do you DVR the Tyra Banks show? I'm just curious.

No....no talks shows.

No....no talks shows.

I was joking. I did see part of it on my lunch today and some ladies were talking about some new medical procedure where a woman could be a virgin again. I didn't keep watching to find out what the hell they were talking about though.

No....no talks shows.

I was joking. I did see part of it on my lunch today and some ladies were talking about some new medical procedure where a woman could be a virgin again. I didn't keep watching to find out what the hell they were talking about though.

I heard a woman could be a virgin again if she sees herself as a cherry tree.

Wow, you guys were serious about a new show called 'Men in trees'? I seriously thought you were talking about my home video.

I thought your home video was called 'Men in the Closet' :P

I thought it was called Men For Men.

I thought it was called Men loving other Men in the Outback.

Wow, you guys were serious about a new show called 'Men in trees'? I seriously thought you were talking about my home video.

Outback Geoff....yeehaw

Outback Geoff....yeehaw

:rofl2:

Here I was thinking you guys were cool with me being homosexual. :(

Homo or not Geoff I am coming to crash your wedding so I can pick up on the brides maids.

In the immortal words of American Pies Stiffler, 'I'm gonna Rock out with my cock out'.

Only one of the bridesmaids is a looker mate, and she's got a boyfriend. Although... he won't be there and no one really likes him anyway, so go for it. Although... I think one of my mates already has his eyes on her. :lol: What a tangled web of naughty behaviour. Just as long as you keep your hands of the bride I'm happy for you to have a go at anyone!!!

... except my mum. And my brother's girl. And my mate's wives. Aside from that, go for it mate!