Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

Rabbits have ears. But if you look really closely, and I mean with a magnifying glass, telescope and binoculars... you'll notice that bunnies do too.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rabbits have ears. But if you look really closely, and I mean with a magnifying glass, telescope and binoculars... you'll notice that bunnies do too.

Also, if you look past Metal Jay's Placenta, he too has ears. They are pointed like elf ears.

Also, if you look past Metal Jay's Placenta, he too has ears. They are pointed like elf ears.

I noticed that too. I thought they were pointed more like gremlin ears than elf ears, but I can see now how you could make that observation.

Elfs back again!!!

I was threatened by Geoff with Elfs over the Christmas season. Totally ruined it for me...Whilst trying to enjoy the festivities I kept fearfully looking out of the window at the darkened world outside expecting to see them creeping up the garden towards me with vengence in their tiny rat like eyes. But it has been pointed out that they have stumpy legs and stupid beards and pointed hats so I'm not scared anymore. Ha tiny little jerks! :eviltongue:

Elfs are never too far away. I will have to wait about 340 days before I can send more out towards you, but I dare say the comments above will burn fresh in their little minds for those 340 days, and by the time I unleash them again... well Nick, let's just say that you may need some assistance.

I charge $4000 per hour and I will need to be supplied with nunchuckas, boot knives and butter knives. I will see to it that no harm comes your way, and that you have freshly buttered toast the morning after the carnage takes place.

Sure is mate! Slater Perry's a good mate of mine and he's been waiting for that letter for ages! Get a move on please and send it; stop wondering if it's actually for Shaun Perry, the professional bowl designer.

Professional bowl designer???? WTF ?? As in fruit bowls???? How are you aware of this man???? Have you a secret passion for bowls???

Actually this is a typo, Nick ! What Geoff really meant to write is bowEls !

:lol:

Professional bowl designer???? WTF ?? As in fruit bowls???? How are you aware of this man???? Have you a secret passion for bowls???

I wouldn't really call it a 'secret' passion for bowls. I do, like many people I'm sure, make love to bowls most nights. I also have one placed on my head every time I request a hair cut and and I also wear one on my head when invading foreign planets. I don't think there's anything unhealthy going on here. Do you?

I wouldn't really call it a 'secret' passion for bowls. I do, like many people I'm sure, make love to bowls most nights. I also have one placed on my head every time I request a hair cut and and I also wear one on my head when invading foreign planets. I don't think there's anything unhealthy going on here. Do you?

Only if it's a toilet bowl. They are quite heavy and can really ruin your posture if you attempt to wear them on your head.

Only if it's a toilet bowl. They are quite heavy and can really ruin your posture if you attempt to wear them on your head.

Only for special occasions. I went to a christening the other day and sported a brand new lavender toilet bowl atop my head. It was quite a crowd pleaser. They actually ran out of water during the ceremony and the minister asked if he could borrow a couple of drops from my head dress. As I hadn't emptied it completely before usage I obliged happily. A few pats on the back later and I was a local hero.

Only for special occasions. I went to a christening the other day and sported a brand new lavender toilet bowl atop my head. It was quite a crowd pleaser. They actually ran out of water during the ceremony and the minister asked if he could borrow a couple of drops from my head dress. As I hadn't emptied it completely before usage I obliged happily. A few pats on the back later and I was a local hero.

It tugs on my heartstrings every time I hear a story about generosity.

It tugs on my heartstrings every time I hear a story about generosity.

We should sit by the campfire one night with hot cocoa and tea and I'll rattle of a couple of thousand stories relating to my generosity and importance as a human to the species.

Wonderous Stories indeed .... see Yes did a song about your exploits!

Anyway I wonder what shennanigans Metal Jay is up to??? He hasn't posted in this thread for a while! Something dubious no doubt.