Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Finally got time to sit down and watch the DVD. Really enjoyed it, although a little on the predictable side at times.

watched two black & white "drive in classics" last night... "The Beast of Yucca Flats" (1961) and "Attack of the Giant Leeches" (1959). Both were.. well, about as good as you might expect... :rofl:

watched two black & white "drive in classics" last night... "The Beast of Yucca Flats" (1961) and "Attack of the Giant Leeches" (1959). Both were.. well, about as good as you might expect... :rofl:

Are you just a masochist, or do you do it so we don't have to? ;)

Are you just a masochist, or do you do it so we don't have to? ;)

A little of both, I think... :lol:

Nah, but seriously, a couple of years ago I got a DVD box of "50 Horror Classics" (i.e. 50 low-budget, cheap as hell movies from the 40s, 50s, and 60s) as a gift and it occurred to me that I've barely watched any of the films in it, so I'm checking some of 'em out in the evenings lately. Been tons-o-goofy fun.

Prince Of Persia....pretty good action flick.

"House on Haunted Hill" - the '50s version starring the great Vincent Price. Fun stuff.

"House on Haunted Hill" - the '50s version starring the great Vincent Price. Fun stuff.

Classic :bowdown:

:agree:

Vincent Price = :bowdown:

Daybreakers - A pretty good almost original flick with Ehtan Hawke. Not as good as I hoped for but still was a good film.

Legion - Action almost from the beginning and an interesting story but in some ways was a ripoff of the movie 'The Prophecy' but it was still worth seeing.

Taken

Decent thriller, nothing original about the overall plot, but the wife and I really enjoyed this one. Liam Neeson is great as usual and the story stays gripping all the way through. Just over 1 hour 20 mins long, which is great. I'm a bit fed up with films that run over 2 hours for no apparent reason. Very good.

Another Vincent Price oldie -- "Last Man on Earth" ... pretty neat stuff. This movie was eventually remade as "The Omega Man" with Charlton Heston in the 70s, and "I Am Legend" with Will Smith in the 00s.

Another Vincent Price oldie -- "Last Man on Earth" ... pretty neat stuff. This movie was eventually remade as "The Omega Man" with Charlton Heston in the 70s, and "I Am Legend" with Will Smith in the 00s.

Nice one, most Vincent Price films are worth watching :tumbsup:

Dog Soldiers

My wife and I watched this late last night, we both quite enjoyed it, my wife was jumping all over the place! :rofl2: