Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

While channel surfing this PM I came across "RoboCop" (a.k.a. my favorite movie EVER) on one of the Spanish channels... and even though I don't speak a word of Espanol, I actually sat and watched it for a few minutes :rofl: RoboCop even kicks ass in Spanish!!

Jason X

Absolute nonsense, couldn`t watch it all, terrible film!

The Birds

Classic !!!

OT:

Deep Blue Sea

Some of these shark sequences were really scary. Shit ! Imagine being chased by a 10m shark !!

Jason X

Absolute nonsense

...which is what makes "Jason X" so hilariously awesome. It works better if you treat it as a totally over-the-top parody of the "Friday the 13th" movies, rather than as a legitimate entry in the series.

Crank 2 High Voltage.... SO unbelievable, but SO Fricking AWESOME!!!! :headbanger:

Is Amy Smart in the sequel? :quagmire::quagmire::quagmire:

"2012" - the team that brought us "Independence Day" and "The Day After Tomorrow" destroys the world yet again. This was an abso-frickin-lutely LUDICROUS movie. The special FX are great (of course) but the "story" was probably written on a cocktail napkin. It was fun watching the various cities and landmarks get vaporized for a little while, but from the halfway point on it simply became overkill.

Jason X

Absolute nonsense

...which is what makes "Jason X" so hilariously awesome. It works better if you treat it as a totally over-the-top parody of the "Friday the 13th" movies, rather than as a legitimate entry in the series.

Probably right matey :tumbsup:

Jason X

Absolute nonsense

Probably right matey :tumbsup:

"Jason X" happens to have my all time favorite kill scene in the entire "F13" series in it... when Jason dunks that chick's face in the tank of liquid nitrogen, then slams her frozen head onto the countertop, where it shatters like a beer bottle :rofl:

Yeah, I know, I'm sick. :lol:

Crank 2 High Voltage.... SO unbelievable, but SO Fricking AWESOME!!!! :headbanger:

Is Amy Smart in the sequel? :quagmire::quagmire::quagmire:

OH Yea she is!! And Chelios bangs her on a race track!! :quagmire: :quagmire: :quagmire:

OMG! I have to see this film!

Amy Smart is niiiiiiiiice.

Just watched Night Shift. French film, basically about bullying at work. Not a classic, but very good nonetheless. The bullying is done quite well, there is no need for excessively violent beatings, etc, to make the point.

Just watched THE HAPPENING on t.v. and I gotta tell ya.

I know why people in the movie were killing themselves. They read the script..

Horrible movie... :doh:

My wife has this on the Foxtel iq and want's me to watch it with her,haven't seen it yet but have a feeling that :help: will be in order :( .

Just watched THE HAPPENING on t.v. and I gotta tell ya.

I know why people in the movie were killing themselves. They read the script..

Horrible movie... :doh:

My wife has this on the Foxtel iq and want's me to watch it with her,haven't seen it yet but have a feeling that :help: will be in order :( .

Maybe I am the only person here but I liked it... :whistle:

Showdown in Little Tokyo - utter cheesefest staring Dolph Lundgren and Brandon Lee. It's a stupid but fun film. Also has a couple of songs by KK Wilde in the background!

Red Heat

The Arnold Schwarzenegger/Jim Belushi cop movie, or the Linda ("Exorcist") Blair chicks-in-an-Iron-Curtain-prison movie?

Severance

Great (British, I assume, as all but one of the cast is British) horror film, really silly and funny too. The rocket launcher scene is one of the funniest I've ever seen.

Oh, and the non-British cast member is the lovely Laura Harris. :quagmire: :quagmire: :quagmire: :quagmire: :quagmire: