Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Tremors 2: Aftershocks" (1995) Graboid-huntin' good ole boy Earl and survivalist Burt return from the first movie, and this time they've been hired by a Mexican oil company to clear out an infestation of the giant sand worms from a remote refinery. In the process, they witness the next phase in Graboid evolution! Goofy monster mashin' mayhem ensues as usual.

Its been awhile since I've seen any of Tremor movies, I think it's about time to rewatch. I do absolutely love the first!

The cool thing about the "Tremors" movies is that there's enough monster action that my kids can watch em and enjoy 'em with me, but they're not TOO gross, so they don't get freaked out.

Every time "Burt" blew up a Graboid, first my kids went "Ewwwwww!" and then they laughed their asses off. They love that guy!!

A Knight's Tale

Wolf Creek 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4bqeT5edbs

Pretty good horror flick based on a true story about a serial killer in the Australian outback...I enjoyed it more than the first one actually....More graphic I think...Makes Me not want to visit the Australian Outback that's for sure..... :whistle:

The cool thing about the "Tremors" movies is that there's enough monster action that my kids can watch em and enjoy 'em with me, but they're not TOO gross, so they don't get freaked out.

Every time "Burt" blew up a Graboid, first my kids went "Ewwwwww!" and then they laughed their asses off. They love that guy!!

Nice! my oldest is 8 and I can't wait to watch certain movies with him.

"Bullet to the Head" (2013) A D.C. police officer teams up with a hired killer (Sly Stallone) to battle crooked developers, mercenaries, and rogue cops in New Orleans. As you might expect, lotsa bullets fly, stuff blows up, and many heads get busted. There's so much testosterone flying around in this movie that my DVD player grew hair!

Lone Survivor yesterday

Hoodwinked Too with family tonight

"Airplane II: The Sequel!" (1982) Ted and Elaine are back and this time they have to stop the first commuter space shuttle from flying into the sun ("The sun? What is it?" "It's a giant fiery ball in the center of our solar system, but that's not important right now.")

Yeah, it's more or less a retread of the first movie, but it still has its moments, esp. when William Shatner shows up in the last quarter as the crazed Lunar Base commander.

Jurassic Park Trilogy with the family

1st one this morning

2nd one tonight

3rd one tomorrow

"Killdozer"(1974) a construction crew uncovers.a meteorite which gives their bulldozer a mind of its own - and a taste for blood - in this semi-classic made for TV z-movie. Unintentional laughs galore!!

"The Animal" (2001) a washout police cadet (Rob Schneider) gains strange new abilities after he's in a serious accident and a crazy doctor patches him up with animal parts.

...my kids found this moron comedy on Netflix and insisted I watch it with them because "it's soooo funny!" I almost hate to admit it but I actually laughed a few times. Let's just say it was less painful than I anticipated.

Still rewatching....

3 Men and a Baby

Clear and Present Danger

The Untouchables

Good stuff

"The Animal" (2001) a washout police cadet (Rob Schneider) gains strange new abilities after he's in a serious accident and a crazy doctor patches him up with animal parts.

...my kids found this moron comedy on Netflix and insisted I watch it with them because "it's soooo funny!" I almost hate to admit it but I actually laughed a few times. Let's just say it was less painful than I anticipated.

All his movies are like that, but I do enjoy watching them at least once.

^^ Since my kids liked "The Animal" so much, I'm thinking about introducing them to the "Ace Ventura" flicks and/or "Dumb and Dumber"...they have a similar dorky humor

"The Lego Movie" (2014) An ordinary Lego guy learns that he's the only one who can save his building-block universe from a supervillain in this fast & funny animated hit. A good family film.