Bad Boys

Bad Boys 2

Patriot Games

3 Fun action movies....

Nice, love all 3

Sharknado

[media]

[.media]

Wow what a glorious hilariously cheezy movie!! I LOVED it!! If you are looking for a serious movie with great acting and stuff, look elsewhere cause this is NOT that movie, but Damn I enjoyed it!! The ending was a lil, ok a LOT Far fetched but also pretty damn cool.. I heard a part 2 is coming out?? Awesome can't wait!!! :tumbsup:

^^ Yep, "Sharknado 2" will air on SyFy at the end of July.

Dredd - I wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised by this one...worth checking out

Gravity - not sure what the fuss was about...rather boring IMO...

Dredd was really good, Judge Dredd(which I also like) was a lot more tame compared to Dredd.

"RoboCop" (2014) Big budget remake of the 1987 cult classic (and my favorite movie ever) is slicker and more high-tech than the original but it's not nearly as much fun. It could desperately use a dose of the 87 version's black humor, this one takes itself way too seriously.

"13 Ghosts" (1960) A down-on-their-luck family inherits a huge house, but there's a catch: they have to share it with a bunch of supernatural occupants.

Schlock gimmick kingpin William Castle directed this drive-in fave with charmingly cheesy ghost effects.

"13 Ghosts" (1960) A down-on-their-luck family inherits a huge house, but there's a catch: they have to share it with a bunch of supernatural occupants.

Schlock gimmick kingpin William Castle directed this drive-in fave with charmingly cheesy ghost effects.

I have only seen the remake, which I like. Is this one worth it?

I have only seen the remake, which I like. Is this one worth it?
Depends on your tolerance for 60 year old schlock. What was considered "scary" back then won't raise an eyebrow nowadays.

I find movies like these quaint more than anything else, they're real time capsules (the cars, the fashions, the slang, etc.)

As 50s horrors go, I preferred "House on Haunted Hill" w/Vincent Price over this one.

Dredd - I wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised by this one...worth checking out

Watched Dredd also,thought it was great,really true to the 2000AD comics which was nice...

also watched Expendables 2,which I hadn't seen but because part 3 is due soon thought that id check it out,really enjoyed it...just a really good leave your brain at the door all out action flick....which was also nice :)

Watched Dredd also,thought it was great,really true to the 2000AD comics which was nice...

also watched Expendables 2,which I hadn't seen but because part 3 is due soon thought that id check it out,really enjoyed it...just a really good leave your brain at the door all out action flick....which was also nice :)

Agree Lettard.

"The Heat" (2013) Bullets and F-bombs fly in this predictable but fun buddy-cop action comedy, with Sandra Bullock as a tight-ass FBI agent who teams up with a crude, foul mouthed Boston policewoman (Melissa McCarthy of "Bridesmaids") to take down a major drug cartel.

"The Heat" (2013) Bullets and F-bombs fly in this predictable but fun buddy-cop action comedy, with Sandra Bullock as a tight-ass FBI agent who teams up with a crude, foul mouthed Boston policewoman (Melissa McCarthy of "Bridesmaids") to take down a major drug cartel.

I thought this was funny as Hell Myself..... :rofl2:

I thought this was funny as Hell Myself..... :rofl2:

I'll probably never watch it again but it was entertaining enough. Could've been about twenty minutes shorter, though, easy.

"Dear Mr. Watterson" (2013) this documentary examines the legacy of the greatly missed comic strip "Calvin & Hobbes" - and its enigmatic creator, cartoonist Bill Watterson - through interviews with fellow artists and fans.

"Dear Mr. Watterson" (2013) this documentary examines the legacy of the greatly missed comic strip "Calvin & Hobbes" - and its enigmatic creator, cartoonist Bill Watterson - through interviews with fellow artists and fans.

I may have to seek this one out ... I LOVE 'Calvin & Hobbes' :)