Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

The 41-Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It

I`d never heard of this, opening scenes had me crying with laughter, pretty gross comedy, funny in places

My Bloody Valentine (1981)

Classic early 80`s slasher, so much better than I remembered, quite well made for the genre

Classic early 80`s slasher, so much better than I remembered, quite well made for the genre

That's one of the best slashers ever made. My bad I still don't have it on DVD.

Certainly is, I hadn't watched it since the 80's and never appreciated then but certainly do now, watched it on the HD channel and the picture quality was very good considering the age of the film, would be worthwhile on Blu-ray :beerbang:

Fright Night (2011)

Couldn`t remember much about the original so that helped the enjoyment of this remake and was glad to see my wife jump 4-5 times :guitbannana:

Nico

First time I`d seen this Seagal debut since it first came out, pretty good and the fight scenes by him are excellent too :guitbannana:

Due Date

Not bad, seemed very much like Planes, Trains And Automobiles

SHAME (2011)

at first I thought it's a boring sex addict movie, but then I began to realize how realistic and sad this movie is at the same time. A portray of a successful businessman with a bitter abusive past that became sex addict that can't get into a proper relationship, and haunted by his own sister that came suddenly out of nowhere and caught him off guard of his lifestyle. A dark and painful drama, marvelous performance by the guy, I think this one is pretty good!

Cabin In The Woods

Despite having original ideas for a horror film, for 45 minutes or so I thought this was pretty average, but suddenly it gets f**kin' awesome! Fantastic film, can't say too much without giving away spoilers to those who might plan to see it, but if you have the remotest interest in the horror genre, I can wholeheartedly recommend this.

:axe:

Night Of The Demons (2009)

Pretty much run of the mill horror involving stranded party goers in a possessed house of demons

That's one of the best slashers ever made. My bad I still don't have it on DVD.

Certainly is, I hadn't watched it since the 80's and never appreciated then but certainly do now, watched it on the HD channel and the picture quality was very good considering the age of the film, would be worthwhile on Blu-ray :beerbang:

Awesome vintage slasher.

THE CONSPIRATOR (2010)

a trial drama about Mary Surratt, the first woman to be executed by US government because of Lincoln's assassination. I think it's a good watch but nothing's really special, but maybe the movie tried so hard to be historically accurate, but at least the movie did it very well. Quite lengthy at 2 hours though.

A Nightmare On Elm Street (2010)

Decent remake, prefer the original

The Ward

Quite enjoyed this John Carpenter film

Little Fockers

Not bad

Captain America - Not bad, not great either

22 Bullets (L'Immortal) - Great French thriller with the ever excellent Jean Reno.

Hop

Kids had this on but didn't appeal to me

Clash Of The Titans (2010)

Enjoyed this, never watched the original though

"The Green Slime" (1968)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g79_ljVC5Wk

Campy, kitschy, cool Japanese/American co-production in which a team of astronauts successfully destroys an asteroid before it can collide with Earth. Unfortunately they pick up a nasty alien organism in the process, which multiplies rapidly until it overruns their space station. Lotsa action, cheap looking rubbery monsters and overracting ensue.

This cult classic directed by Kinji Fukasaku ("Virus," "Battle Royale") even has a cool rock 'n' roll theme song!!!

Clash Of The Titans (2010)

Enjoyed this, never watched the original though

Really? The original is a classic..........been on the box about 100 times lol !!