Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Watched The Railway Children with my daughter and thoroughly enjoyed it. Had to stop myself blubbing in front of her at the end. :whistle:

'Deadline' ; one of the last movies featuring Brittany Murphy before her untimely death. On the surface I hated it, but it wasn't actually too bad. The reason I hated it? Because at times it would have served just as well as a silent movie. There were so many scenes of her just wandering through this empty house, looking at things, and each scene just dragged out for ages. It was really boring me to tears. So I ended up fast forwarding through quite a bit of the filler and I guess it was kind of okay in the end, the bits inbetween. Would have been even better as a 45min / one hour long movie, though.

'Inception' ; yeah, kind of loved this one too. It was long, but pretty freakin' cool. Special effects have never and will impressed me and there needs to be something more behind a movie than just that to get me interested. And there was enough her to keep me thoroughly entertained. At times it took a bit of mind space to keep track of exactly where you were at, but it was a very good film.

Up

The latest Pixar move, visually stunning as always, sat down with all the family to watch this, quite a sentimental movie, a little different to previous Pixar films (not as funny IMO). A little sad too, made my eyes stream a couple of times.

Saw MACHETE this weekend, great fun! It's almost a parody, but has so many cool parts. Lots of big actors too, plus Linsay Lohan topless. Danny Trejo gets all the girls!

Also saw SALT, good but not as good as I hoped. Great action!

Re-watch: "Robot Jox" (1990

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kd642Ix5ks

B-Movie fun from Stuart ("Re-Animator") Gordon, set in the future where disputes between nations are settled by men piloting giant robots. The Cold War era politics are totally out of date now, but the old-school, stop-motion special effects are great. They don't make'em like this anymore!!

Saw MACHETE this weekend, plus Linsay Lohan topless. Danny Trejo gets all the girls!

I've read that it was a body double but don't know for sure. and the Jessica Alba scenes are not her either

Could be, in any case Lohan is the least attractive woman in the movie. There are some real hotties!

Caught a few good movies last night:

Bad Ass-Tis that bad ass! Can't wait for the sequel...

King Of California-Race out and see this it is phenominal. Mr. Douglas is on fire in this, just superbly written and acted. Evan Rachel Wood is certainly easy on the eyes...

Soloman Kane-This too was good. Surprised that it didn't even register in the US.

Caught a few good movies last night:

King Of California-Race out and see this it is phenominal. Mr. Douglas is on fire in this, just superbly written and acted. Evan Rachel Wood is certainly easy on the eyes...

Excellent film!

On deck:

Full Metal Village