Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Waxwork II: Lost In Time"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui8cEqqtwR8

Inferior sequel to "Waxwork" that leaned way too hard on the "comedy" end of "horror/comedy" for me. By the 3/4 mark I almost turned it off but I figured what the hell, I'd already made it that far. Ignore, delete, destroy.

"Halloween III: Season of the Witch" -- yea, the Michael Myers-free one. Despite its having no connection whatsoever to the previous two "Halloween" films, I've always kinda liked this one. It's like a mish mosh of 50s creeping paranoid sci-fi and '80s horror. This flick doesn't get nearly enough love from horror geeks.

"Halloween III: Season of the Witch" -- yea, the Michael Myers-free one. Despite its having no connection whatsoever to the previous two "Halloween" films, I've always kinda liked this one. It's like a mish mosh of 50s creeping paranoid sci-fi and '80s horror. This flick doesn't get nearly enough love from horror geeks.

This is probably one of my fave's after the first. The whole mask conceptwas crepy and that jingle: "Eoght more days til' halloween, halloween, 8 more days til' halloween, Silver Shamrock."

On Topic:

Watched The Watchmen and damn if I don't love this movie! Nice and dark and broody with some interesting backstories on the supe's, kinda like an R rated Incredibles.

Three

Admittedly I only watched this to see Kelly Brook as nature intended, but it was better than expected. Not great, but not a bad film with a decent ending. Kelly can't act, but looking like that, who cares. :quagmire:

Continuing my annual Halloween Horror Hootenanny...

Last night I re-watched a true treasure of Z-grade filmdom- 1980's "CITY OF THE WALKING DEAD," aka "NIGHTMARE CITY"...which is, without a doubt, the most hilariously inept, fascinatingly stupid, yet awesomely action packed and carnage-filled Italian/Spanish "Dawn of the Dead" ripoff ever made. This is old school, low budget, Eurotrash grindhouse cinema at its best and worst, all rolled up in one movie. You can't take your eyes off of this thing cuz it's so over the top and ridiculous. Seriously, every horror geek needs to see this movie at least once before they die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-yhh7OYgl0

Warning: above video features gore, boobies and foul language. NSFW or for the kiddies.

Last night I re-watched a true treasure of Z-grade filmdom- 1980's "CITY OF THE WALKING DEAD," aka "NIGHTMARE CITY"...which is, without a doubt, the most hilariously inept, fascinatingly stupid, yet awesomely action packed and carnage-filled Italian/Spanish "Dawn of the Dead" ripoff ever made. This is old school, low budget, Eurotrash grindhouse cinema at its best and worst, all rolled up in one movie. You can't take your eyes off of this thing cuz it's so over the top and ridiculous. Seriously, every horror geek needs to see this movie at least once before they die.

Warning: above video features gore, boobies and foul language. NSFW or for the kiddies.

This is a blast from the past, it was terrible in the early 80`s and looks even worse now, what atrocious pizza make up - lol

This is a blast from the past, it was terrible in the early 80`s and looks even worse now, what atrocious pizza make up - lol

Oh yeah, it's awful, but it's never boring! Haha.

A Nightmare on Elm Street - Usually I think remakes of classic horror films suck(case in point the new Friday the 13th) but this one takes a very fresh approach and it is actually pretty damn good. While I was suprised the Jackie Earl Haley had been picked to be Freddy(he's to short IMO) he did a very good job and pulled it off.

Predators - Very good action and quality flick IMO. Recommended for Predator fans and horror/action fans in general.

So far, it's been HALLOWEEN III (Season of the witch)

I'm probably the only person that likes this movie..

Nope, you're not the only one. You must've missed my comment on this one a page or two ago:

I believe Terry also professed admiration for "H-III" too. We are few but we're out there. :lol:

Nope, you're not the only one. You must've missed my comment on this one a page or two ago:

I believe Terry also professed admiration for "H-III" too. We are few but we're out there. :lol:

Hey now I kinda like Halloween III too.. Wait I like Everything.. Nevermind..... :rofl2:

Hey now I kinda like Halloween III too.. Wait I like Everything.. Nevermind..... :rofl2:

While yes it's strange and out of place among other Halloween films it is a pretty good horror movie and when it comes down to it it's original and unlike any other horror movie I can think of.

"Halloween III" has its faults but you gotta admit one thing, it's got one hell of a disturbing plot... a plan to kill millions of children??? That's just f**ked up, yo. :lol:

Robin Hood - The new one with Russell Crowe. I'm actually in the middle of it but had to pause due to trick or treaters but so far it's pretty awesome and reminds me of Kingdom of Heaven since some the of the plot and characters are the same.