Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Descent 2 - was a pretty good follow up to the first. about 2 minutes into it though I had to scream out "That is suppose to be a whitetail Deer?" it was bad. it looked like the put hornes on a doe or they put horns over a spike's antlers. I just wanted to ask when whitetail deer started to have horns and not antelers

Knight And Day

Same here. A typical Tom Cruise movie. Quite fun to watch, but not a second time ......

Toy Story 3

Not a patch on the first 2 imo, the first 20 minutes is a bit poor, but after that it's another good kids' film.

The Rosary Murders. A great little flick with Donald Sutherland and Charles Danning. Worth a track down :):bananamac:

Don't you mean Charles Durning?

I watched BAD NEWS BEARS last night... :bowdown:

The original, not the one with Billy Bob (I Play the same character in almost every role) Thorton.. :thppt:

"T-Force" - hilarious direct-to-video sci-fi/action flick with Jack Scalia (! Where have you seen him lately?) as a cop in the near future tracking down a trio of rogue killer robots. Basically it's a mindless shoot'em up flick made from bits stolen from "The Terminator," "Blade Runner," "RoboCop" and hell, maybe even some "48 HRS."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c-eyJK4oyw

Lotsa stuff got blowed up and there was some gratuituous boobage too, so what else do ya really need from a B-Movie? :lol:

"Lifepod" - a sci-fi riff on the Alfred Hitchcock oldie "Lifeboat," in which a group of survivors of a starship disaster escape in the title craft, only to slowly turn against one another as they wait for rescue. Pretty good suspense/drama.

Wolverine - x-men origins

[silly, but i enjoyed it]

Top film, I thought it was great! Mind you, Deadpool is an awesome character and Ryan Reynolds was fantastic, which helped a lot.

"Vampire Wars" (aka "Bloodsuckers") -- low budget mish mash of "Aliens" and "Blade" about a troop of futuristic Vampire hunters who go from planet to planet eradicating nests of the Undead. Good, dumb, gory fun.

"The Entity" (1982) - a psychological horror flick claiming to be "based on a true story"... kinda like a more intense/realistic "Poltergeist," about a single mom plagued by repeated spirit attacks, including numerous spectral rapes (!). Interesting stuff. I seem to remember this one causing a lot of controversy back in the day.

"The Entity" (1982) - a psychological horror flick claiming to be "based on a true story"... kinda like a more intense/realistic "Poltergeist," about a single mom plagued by repeated spirit attacks, including numerous spectral rapes (!). Interesting stuff. I seem to remember this one causing a lot of controversy back in the day.

I remember quite enjoying this as a teenager. ;)