Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

The last 3 movies we watched on BD are:

The Italian Job - GREAT movie. Way better than I ever thought it was going to be.

Shooter - Decent action movie starring Mark Wahlberg.

Iron Man - Excellent movie. Go rent or buy it...NOW!!

The Commitments

Haven`t watched this in years but still really enjoyable, even though I fell asleep towards the end :tumbsup:

Prom Night (2008)

A pretty routine, formulaic slasher flick, nothing you haven't seen a zillion times before.

'I know who killed me' ; I honestly didn't mind this one. Decent enough idea and although the editor should be shot, it wasn't so bad until the whole end sequence which was just so badly done in so many ways... but I don't know. Overall I didn't mind this one at all. And Lindsay's chest... wow. Seriously, I don't think she's that attractive and her skin is just terrible... but her norks are amazing.

'Southland Tales' ; From the writer/director of my all-time fave movie, 'Donnie Darko', I expected a lot but this was purely terrible. The worst part? It went for 2 hours and 18mins!!! And because I have a lot of faith in this guy I sat through it all, hoping he'd make it worthwhile. But he didn't. This is one of the biggest wastes of film I've seen in my entire life. Avoid at all costs.