Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Batman....the first film.

With Adam West and Burt Ward ??

DAMMIT Wotty get out of my head! I was about to ask him the same damn thing :lol:

By the way, I love that version of "Batman!"

damn, i forgot they made a film of that...alright, the first cool film.

the Michael Keaton one..

"Fantastic Four" (again)

Jessica Alba in tight spandex...does it get any better than that?

Jessica Alba out of spandex, perhaps?

thats in the movie too!

damn, i forgot they made a film of that...alright, the first cool film.

the Michael Keaton one..

You sayin' that Adam West wasn't cool? Okay, pal, you and me gots beef now. Time to throw down.

:lol:

But seriously folks, I have met Mr. West on two separate occasions and he is quite simply the nicest "star" I've ever had the pleasure to speak with. He is an EXTREMELY cool guy, and he has a great sense of humor about his past...

nay i enjoy to old show on occasion....but how can an overweight guy in grey tights be cool?

You, sir, have no sense of the ironic. :lol:

the fact that his batphone in the batmobile was made of thin plastic doesnt lendmuch creedance to the show..

The fact that the show was made in the 1960s on a shoe string budget lends credence to why the batphone was made of thin plastic :lol:

"Fantastic Four" (again)

Jessica Alba in tight spandex...does it get any better than that?

Jessica Alba out of spandex, perhaps?

Agreed, but since that has not as of yet been caught on film I'll settle for what I can get <_<

Have you seen 'Into the Blue'? That one's my fave. :wub: Flesh... and so much of it.

just watched Decline II after the recomendation of Fat Freddy...

its depressing how all those guys thought theyd make it and never did, and the guys who did make it like Chris Holmes hated being rockstars.

then again, Alice Cooper, Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons didnt seem to have any complaints.

SAW IV

I'm a huge fan of the SAW franchise, and I thought after "III" they had a perfect trilogy on their hands, but money talks, so here we are with another addition to the series, and while it's not as good as what came before it, it's not as bad as it might have been either. Jigsaw is truly dead, but even from beyond the grave (no, he doesn't come back as a zombie or ghost or anything like that) he still manages to f*ck with people in really twisted ways. We get further insight into what made him become Jigsaw, the usual end-game plot twists (I guessed one, not the other, for what it's worth), a few more pieces of the overall puzzle are put together, and of course, the deliciously diabolical traps, which are as gruesome as ever.

Word to the wise, however: do not even attempt to watching this without having seen the others, particularly Saw III. At this point, the Saw movies are like a graphically-violent grand guignol soap opera, interlinked and layered, each new movie adding texture to the one that came before it.

its depressing how all those guys thought theyd make it and never did, and the guys who did make it like Chris Holmes hated being rockstars.

then again, Alice Cooper, Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons didnt seem to have any complaints.

But didja like it? :lol:

What I find most ironic about the film (aside from the endless parade of no-names saying "I WILL succeed. Oh yes, I WILL."... wonder how many of them are wearing paper hats and saying "Would you like fries with that, sir?" nowadays, haha) is that the Megadeth guys seemed like the most together, sane and sober band in the entire film... and yet that lineup of the band disintegrated not long after the movie's release due to massive drug use!!

• 2023 Gold Donors

We watched Rob Zombies Helloween the other night. It wasn't bad, but it was just a rehash of the first film. It did show a little more of young Michael Myers and his family life. The psycho killer portion of the movie was pretty much the same script as the original though.

My wife is watching "The Wizard of Oz" right now....

...God, I HATE that f**king movie!! :angry:

But didja like it? :lol:

What I find most ironic about the film (aside from the endless parade of no-names saying "I WILL succeed. Oh yes, I WILL."... wonder how many of them are wearing paper hats and saying "Would you like fries with that, sir?" nowadays, haha) is that the Megadeth guys seemed like the most together, sane and sober band in the entire film... and yet that lineup of the band disintegrated not long after the movie's release due to massive drug use!!

i did like it, although Mustaine was his usual grumpy self loathing self.

Paul Stanley and those guys showed the good side of rock n roll....its just a shame about bands like Seduce and Odin never really went anywhere...

i did like it, although Mustaine was his usual grumpy self loathing self.

Paul Stanley and those guys showed the good side of rock n roll....its just a shame about bands like Seduce and Odin never really went anywhere...

Odin didn't really deserve to go anywhere IMHO. The lead singer's assless chaps still give me nightmares to this very day. :yikes:

Seduce weren't bad, but they obviously came to the party a little too late to have much impact.

i dont know what it is tho, theres something about Poison and Faster Pussycat that seperates them from the wannabes

which is probably the reason they made it and the others didnt.

i just cant put my finger on it.....but CC was funny in the movie.

Messengers- With Dylan Mcdermett and Penelope Ann Miller. A not bad horror movie about spirits of a murdered family.

Saw 3- Not as good as the 1st one but probably as good as part 2.

Blades of Glory- This movie was hilarious.