About Us ... New video, new single and new album all on the way

From FB (sorry if its wonky as attempting this post on a phone)

As announced, we are super excited to be sharing the news of our new single 'FORTITUDE' releasing on the 5th of February at 07:30 PM.

We were fully packed up and occupied with the upcoming album production last year and so there was this gap with no new music and updates as it takes time to come up with a full LP record.
But nevertheless, the album is all ready and you guys will love it.

Here is the roll out plan
1. February 5th - Fortitude Music Video
2. March 4th - New Single
3. April 12 - Album Launch

Singles and album will be released via 'Frontiers Music Srl' channel and pages. More updates of the album will be highlighted soon.

Thanks to all of you for your constant love and support.

'Rock On Top' 🤟🏿🤟🏿🤟🏿

Oh wow, very cool. I really hope this a beauty. Awesome to have new music so soon after the first one was finally made available to a wider audience. 

I think that's the thing though isnt it. For us it is what, two years, but in India its probably a bit longer as I believe the band has been around since 2019. The one thing I hope though is we do not get any tracks on it like that awful Golden Troops song that was about as out of place on that album as Donald Trump would be a hippy commune.

Great song but I have a super random question...

Is there a reason why the singer is always hiding his left hand in these videos? I could have sworn I read somewhere that he was missing a finger or something like that but I don't remember exactly what it was and now it's bugging the crap out of me. It's no judgement and I love his voice but I'm so annoyed that I can't remember this meaningless detail. :P

Anyway, great song, I definitely prefer their Scandi style to this but I'll definitely give whatever comes after it a shot too.

• My Little Pony
4 hours ago, Eric3 said:

Great song but I have a super random question...

Is there a reason why the singer is always hiding his left hand in these videos? I could have sworn I read somewhere that he was missing a finger or something like that but I don't remember exactly what it was and now it's bugging the crap out of me. It's no judgement and I love his voice but I'm so annoyed that I can't remember this meaningless detail. :P

Anyway, great song, I definitely prefer their Scandi style to this but I'll definitely give whatever comes after it a shot too.

I thought I remembered it being in a sling in one of the videos. Perhaps this was filmed around the same time?

I asked the same question a while ago, and never got an answer. 

33 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I thought I remembered it being in a sling in one of the videos. Perhaps this was filmed around the same time?

Every video they have done he has had his hand in his pocket or inside a coat.

• 2 months later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Stefan said:

New song 'Come To You'.

Nice.

Thanks Stefan and just for the record, I know this isn't your thread, but just wanted to let you know that even though I may not leave a comment on all of your threads, I certainly view them and greatly appreciate them as all of us do here.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 1:51 AM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Screenshot_2024-04-18-01-24-32-934_com.android.chrome.jpg