Catalano - Reckless Abandon

whiplash1972

4 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

These guys still going?

There was four years between album 1 & 2, so it's about that time for a 3rd album release seeing as the last one was 2020

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

There was four years between album 1 & 2, so it's about that time for a 3rd album release seeing as the last one was 2020

The third has been released late last year, title escapes me at the moment.

When Roxxi not singing with Catalona, he sing in front of INXS tribute band Does great job of it..

4 hours ago, Doggy said:

When Roxxi not singing with Catalona, he sing in front of INXS tribute band Does great job of it..

How do you know all these dudes, Doggy?

14 hours ago, Doggy said:

You sure about this, cob? Quick google and didn't find anything... seems like this new song has just been released? I'd hope an album to follow in 2024, but there doesn't appear to be one from last year? Could very well be wrong, though.

As for the tune, it's very Catalano. Very similar vocalist, if not a tad toned down and dropped back in the mix a bit... but it's a cool song. 

16 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Yeah and each album released on 29th February...so maybe next month album number 3?

On 1/17/2024 at 1:14 PM, Geoff said:

You sure about this, cob? Quick google and didn't find anything... seems like this new song has just been released? I'd hope an album to follow in 2024, but there doesn't appear to be one from last year? Could very well be wrong, though.

As for the tune, it's very Catalano. Very similar vocalist, if not a tad toned down and dropped back in the mix a bit... but it's a cool song. 

Yeah I don't believe there was a third album released late last year as they released the first single from whatever the upcoming album is back in early December (Insanity). Maybe the single is what Doggy is getting confused by. Even on their Spotify there is only two albums, and the two new singles.

On 1/18/2024 at 9:10 AM, Doggy said:

Their next major gig is Glam Fest

I wish this was true, but I think you might be off the mark again, cob. Looks like they’re playing at Wild Fest, in Belgium, with a killer line up. But not Glam Fest in Australia. Unless they’re a late addition? Like HEAT seems to be? That itself makes me very happy.