Maverick, new album title and artwork

Captain Howdy

• 2 months later...

Cool cover.  Kind of odd releasing preorders without dropping a single along with the announcement though IMO.  

I dig a lot of tunes from this band but at the same time their last release didn't do a whole lot for me outside of a couple songs.  I think Never, Switchblade Sister and The Last One are the only songs I really revisit in my playlists.  I I'd like to see them kind of turn up the production a bit, use more backing vocals, maybe add more variety in songs, etc.  For me, their more melodic songs like Paint By Numbers, Got It Bad, In Our Blood, Forever, The One, Cold Star Dancer, etc are some of their best stuff. 

Definitely will be checking this out as I feel like these guys are a talented band that's done some good tunes.

2 hours ago, tts42572 said:

Cool cover.  Kind of odd releasing preorders without dropping a single along with the announcement though IMO.  

I dig a lot of tunes from this band but at the same time their last release didn't do a whole lot for me outside of a couple songs.  I think Never, Switchblade Sister and The Last One are the only songs I really revisit in my playlists.  I I'd like to see them kind of turn up the production a bit, use more backing vocals, maybe add more variety in songs, etc.  For me, their more melodic songs like Paint By Numbers, Got It Bad, In Our Blood, Forever, The One, Cold Star Dancer, etc are some of their best stuff. 

Definitely will be checking this out as I feel like these guys are a talented band that's done some good tunes.

Seize the day is probably my fave song from them.

As for the last album, for me it suffers from one huge problem, and its the same problem for most albums I bought around the same time, I don't remember what its like and in some cases dont even remember buying them. This was smack bang in the middle of my cancer/brain issues. I have tried revisiting a lot from this period, but with so many new purchases since then its hard to play stuff I dont even remember.

• 4 weeks later...