All I Know

JamesDeJonghe

• My Little Pony

I just listened to the album for the first time. Wow. Can't believe it took me so long to get to it. I think what happened was Andrew signed these guys and Degreed right around the same time, and I was just vibing with the Degreed sound so much more. Might have to track down the reissue. I wonder if he still has some copies. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I just listened to the album for the first time. Wow. Can't believe it took me so long to get to it. I think what happened was Andrew signed these guys and Degreed right around the same time, and I was just vibing with the Degreed sound so much more. Might have to track down the reissue. I wonder if he still has some copies. 

The full album's on YouTube. 

• My Little Pony
19 hours ago, JamesDeJonghe said:

Yes, there is! 😀

Keep an eye open on our socials! 

https://www.facebook.com/alliknowofficial/

www.instagram.com/alliknow_official 

Are you in the band? If so, you're not an original member, are you? Even still, can you tell us what the band's been up to the past twelve years? I just find it interesting they released an album that was very well received by the community, and then promptly faded away. 

Yes, I'm the new bassplayer :).

I have asked Ward Dufraimont to answer your question, as he is better suited to reply:

In a nutshell : Expectations were high in 2010 with a debut album out on MelodicRock Records and big dreams, unfortunately the wheels started coming off from the word ‘go’. After losing our permanent drummer and rehearsal space and wasting precious time trying to sort that all out, frustration started to kick in. In an effort to keep moving forward, we recorded a second full length album in 2012, which sits unmixed on a hard-drive somewhere. Sometimes life gets in the way, and we decided to shelve the whole thing before friendships were lost. In 2022, with enough water under the bridge, we are back in full force, with a deluxe reissue of the debut album (out of print for years) to kickstart the whole thing. Playing out as much as we can, opening for the likes of FM, Jelusick, Gun, and others this year, spreading the word. We hope to have a new single out later this year, and more new music next year. A new decade, a new lineup, a fresh start. Nothing’s gonna stop us now !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, JamesDeJonghe said:

I have asked Ward Dufraimont to answer your question, as he is better suited to reply:

In a nutshell : Expectations were high in 2010 with a debut album out on MelodicRock Records and big dreams, unfortunately the wheels started coming off from the word ‘go’. After losing our permanent drummer and rehearsal space and wasting precious time trying to sort that all out, frustration started to kick in. In an effort to keep moving forward, we recorded a second full length album in 2012, which sits unmixed on a hard-drive somewhere. Sometimes life gets in the way, and we decided to shelve the whole thing before friendships were lost. In 2022, with enough water under the bridge, we are back in full force, with a deluxe reissue of the debut album (out of print for years) to kickstart the whole thing. Playing out as much as we can, opening for the likes of FM, Jelusick, Gun, and others this year, spreading the word. We hope to have a new single out later this year, and more new music next year. A new decade, a new lineup, a fresh start. Nothing’s gonna stop us now !

That's good to hear. The album Vanity Kills was pretty awesome. Some of the songs had bit of modern rock vibe to them which I thought was cool. Yep, hope we get to hear more music from you guys. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, JamesDeJonghe said:

Debut is an awesome album. Can't wait for new material, but I have to say, I would absolutely love a scenario that involved that second album getting mixed and released to hungry ears. Can't imagine that would be anything but delightfully received by fans of the debut. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Debut is an awesome album. Can't wait for new material, but I have to say, I would absolutely love a scenario that involved that second album getting mixed and released to hungry ears. Can't imagine that would be anything but delightfully received by fans of the debut. 

Yes I was gonna write the same thing. Those unreleased materials meant for their follow up album seeing the light of day would be such a great thing. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi Guys,

I can finally tell you that our new single+video is coming next week 31/7/2023. You can pre-save here:

https://share.amuse.io/track/all-i-know-cant-get-you-outta-my-head

you can follow us on facebook, or add our new youtube channel where we will post the video!

https://www.facebook.com/alliknowofficial

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJC3W4FS3Wh8ofqf7FltooQ

• Like 4

• My Little Pony
5 hours ago, JamesDeJonghe said:

Hi Guys,

I can finally tell you that our new single+video is coming next week 31/7/2023. You can pre-save here:

https://share.amuse.io/track/all-i-know-cant-get-you-outta-my-head

you can follow us on facebook, or add our new youtube channel where we will post the video!

https://www.facebook.com/alliknowofficial

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJC3W4FS3Wh8ofqf7FltooQ

Good news!

• Like 1