Lillian Axe - From Womb to Tomb releases on Global Rock Records August 19th, 2022

Lillian%20Axe%20FWTT.jpg

lillianaxe-promo1.jpg?resize=678,475&ssl

Lillian Axe Release New Studio Album "From Womb To Tomb" August 19th

Lillian Axe have released full details of their long awaited 10th studio album "From Womb To Tomb" released on Global Rock Records August 19th

Louisiana Music Hall Of Fame inductees Lillian Axe have been releasing top quality hard rock albums since bursting onto the scene back in 1988 with their acclaimed debut album on MCA Records. 2022 sees the band back in top form, with a recent celebrated anthology release "Psalms For Eternity", high profile live festival dates Stateside, along with an upcoming UK headlining tour, Lillian Axe are in for one of their biggest years in some time.

The new album "From Womb To Tomb" is sure to please long-time fans and impress many newcomers with its superb songcraft and first-rate musicianship.
The band has an ongoing rabid cult fanbase worldwide.

TRACKLISTING

Breathe

I Am Beyond

Neverending Me (Dempsey's Kick)

A

The Golden Dragon

Piercing The Veil

Migrating North

No Problem

Dance Of The Maggots

Fall Of The Human Condition

The Great Deception

Endless Green Fields

Feelings Of Absinthe

Finally, Clarity

From The Mountaintops

Ascension

Guitarist and songwriter Steve Blaze adds the following:
"I believe the basic idea behind the creation of "From Womb to Tomb" has been in my head for many years. The time just needed to be right to express it. This album is a different type of concept record, whereas it does not contain a story-based theme. Rather, it is a timeline from the birth of a child to the ascension of the soul, with each song emphasizing a specific time of one's life and the lessons learned therein. These observations are based on my life and the witnessing of the growth and development of the human condition through my eyes. The wonderful part is that these life experiences seem to exist in each and every one of us, even though the paths and events may greatly differ. This is the most emotional and powerful music I have ever written, and by the reactions of the few people close to me who I have played it for, it will hit a deep and resounding chord with all those who hear it. I ask one thing: listen from the start to finish in solitude, with no distractions, as if you are reading a book or watching a movie. It is not a collection of 16 individual, nonrelated pieces. But instead, it is a complete work of highs and lows, colors and shades, and emotional fluctuations. It will take you through the light of our greatness and the darkness of our failures. The band performed with beautiful power and grace, and I feel it is our best achievement to date."

Lillian Axe are starting their support of the album with a full UK tour in August, their first there since 1993.

Tickets available at https://www.lillianaxe.com/

Follow Lillian Axe on Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/lillianaxemusic
Check out the website | https://www.lillianaxe.com/

Dance of the maggots?!?!?

Those song titles and the album title really suck. Another slow and dreary release seems to be in the cards. 

You’d think bands like this would try to please its long time fans. 

Their first 4 releases are fucking classics and since they have released only a handful of semi decent tracks. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, zacharyamelie said:

Those song titles and the album title really suck. Another slow and dreary release seems to be in the cards. 

You’d think bands like this would try to please its long time fans. 

Their first 4 releases are fucking classics and since they have released only a handful of semi decent tracks. 

My first thought as well. Slow dreary dogshit. 

1 hour ago, zacharyamelie said:

I’m thinking a beautiful power ballad! 🥰

• Haha 1

On 7/24/2022 at 8:47 PM, zacharyamelie said:

Where are the Show A Little Love's and All's Fair In Love And War's, etc.

Stevie steered them into the trash bin of music. Get Ron back and release a classic Lillian Axe album dammit.

• Like 1

Looks like Ron Taylor and Darrin Delatte are still playing together:

(1) Taylor-DeLatte | Facebook

FRIDAY, AUGUST 19, 2022 AT 9:30 PM EDT

Ron Taylor & Darrin DeLatte

The Lion & Crown - Allen

Interested

Going

Invite

Details

3 people responded

Event by Taylor-DeLatte
Public  · Anyone on or off Facebook
Ron & Darrin's Acoustic Chaos at Lion & Crown in Allen at Watters Creek.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...